Unusually Usual (III)

Haseena stood in front of the building of her dreams. She knew now there was no turning back. A tear rolled down her cheek this is where she wanted to be. She kept everything on the stack just to achieve her dream.

HM: Hume maaf kardijyega Ammi Abbu par hamra ye karna zroori tha.

She wiped the lone tear and went inside to achieve her final goal.

________________________________________

AS: Jai Hind Sir!

Anubhav stood in front of his senior in the office.

SO: Jai Hind Anubhav. How are you how was the journey?

AS: (smiles) Bhot achi rahi sir parntu hame lagta hai aapne hame hmare avkash se isliye nahi bulaya hoga? 

SO: Ofcourse nahi tumhare liye naya mission hai

AS:(mumbling grumpily) Hamesha mission pai bhej dete hai itne mahino se desk job mang rahe Kabhi nahi dete.

SO: Anubhav is bar is mission ke bad pakka de denge desk job.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the market

HM:(On call) Ha ha hum bus pohoch gaye. (looking at something) Nahi Hume time lagega...kuch zroori kaam hai...nahi rakhte hai..bye bye.

Haseena gazed at the chat stall where people were having chat. She strode over to the chaat centre.

HM:(To the vendor) Ek plate dahi papdi.(smiles)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In a room

Anubhav was reading a book sitting on the couch with a pleasant smile adorning his face. Suddenly someone snatched the book from his hand.

AS: Kya Kar rahe ho Vikrant?? (Annoyed)

V: Dekh raha ho ki kese mera param mitr badal gaya. Abe saale pichle teen mahino mai tune meri puri library khali kardi. DSP hai ya nalla hai? Files chodkar kitabe padh raha hai.

AS: Dimaag mat khayo kitab do hamri!

V: Esa kya hai isme?? Ek minute ye meri collection ki nahi hai. Kiski hai ye??

AS: Hame hamri kitab wapas do warna.

V: Ab to dekhna padega.

Vikrant began running with the book in his hand while Anubhav ran behind him. Both of them were pulling the book when a paper fell from the book. Vikrant grabbed it to read.

V: Oohoo esliye ye kitaab itni pyaari hai? Kon hai Haseena?? Bata to sahi.

Anubhav ignored him and sat on the couch reading the book with a smile.

_________________________________________________

Haseena saw a crowd of people. She walked towards them to see a young girl and man fighting.

Girl: Aapki wajah se meri chaat gir gayi uski bharpai keejya ur phir hi jane denge hum.

Man: Aap hatiye hame bohot late ho raha hai. (Leaving)

Girl: Ese kese? (Pulling his hand) 

Haseena smiled looking at them and a chuckle left her lips.

__________________________________________________

In the car.

Officer: Sir Ajay sir ka call tha waha pai hamri madat ke liye already ek police officers ki team mojood rahe gi.