weird guy

You came out of your thoughts when two fingers snapped in front of you.

"Now will you come in or do you like it there ?" Jimin watched as you kept staring in the way Lia left.

"No no Let's go in " you shake your hands signalling no and move inside taking a look around.

boy he got a really fancy apartment...

"You can sit on couch and start with studying , I will be back with my books " saying Jimin watches into his room and you nod , taking a look at his hall.

Finding the couch and a table In front, you settled down on the couch , removing the book.Deciding on what to start with first , you opened Maths as that's where you scored less last time.Placing the book on the table in front , you started going through the problem for 5 mins.

Jimin plopped himself in a single chair placed opposite of you whilst placing the orange juice on the table.

"Thanks" you mumbled.

"Okay Let's start with this problem then." He said watching you struggling with the problem.

Taking the book to him , he started explaining how it is solved in a simpler way. And as he finished explaining you were shocked that the problem was really a piece of cake.

He gave you one to solve by yourself and you did it in a couple of minutes and showed him with a proud smile.

Checking the solution he nodded approvingly.

"Okay good, next one now."

This went on till 15 problems and he explained each one better than your teacher and you were so happy for yourself , you were finally understanding and getting into the subject.

Finishing the last problem you looked up from the notebook to show it to Jimin but you paused, seeing him seriously studying. He looked adorable with his lips forming a pout as his eyebrows knitted in concentration.

How come this cold Ice can be adorable.You awed.Unconsiously  staring at him more than necessary.

Feeling a strong gaze Jimin lifted his head only to notice you staring at him like a creep

Feeling a strong gaze Jimin lifted his head only to notice you staring at him like a creep.He cleared his throat making you shift your eyes.

"Okay Y/N I guess That's enough for now " you nodded awkwardly.You noticed that it has been 3 hours since you started and you both didn't have lunch.

"I am hungry, .Let's order something," Jimin said, taking his phone out.

"Y/N can you hand me the phone book in the drawer beside you." jimin asked pointing his finger at you.

You nodded , getting up nearing the drawer but as you held the handle .

Jimin quickly got up remembering something and rushed to you, grabbing your hand , taking it away from the holder making you stumble forward .