A reward

You and Jungkook kept walking in silence for a few minutes until Jungkook broke it. "So you are really studying ? " His eyes peek at the books that you clutched to your chest. "Looks like , just trying to get my old self back." A tiny smile painted across your lips while Jungkook nodded. "I see."

And the awkward silence returned.

"Where are you coming from by the way ?" Jungkook pointed his finger back to the road you came from. "Oh .. that's from Ji- I mean just from the library to fetch some books. what about you ? " You told him showing the books in your hands. He should buy it.

"Me ? Just from friends." His eyes stole glances at you. If you are being real, that quite disappointed you. He always got time for his other friends but not you. Feels like he is drifting away more and more from you as days are passing.

"You have been so busy lately that you forget yo-" and suddenly you were cut off. Two hands strongly envelop around your body and pull to the side. All the while your eyes were shut and when you opened them Jungkook was covering you and his eyes were looking at the road. A truck speeding. Jungkook mumbled some curses under his breath. 

"Are you okay ?" He asked , as soon as his eyes met you. His hands tuck the strands of your hair behind the ears falling on to your face. You inhaled deep breaths, nodding at the man. "I am." You said, getting out of his hold.

"Okay , Thankgod. let's go. I will walk you home." His fingers slip into your hands and intervene. "Thanks." You mumbled, smiling at him.

"You know you don't have to thank me right ? Isn't it my responsibility to take care of you ? Huh ?" His free hand ruffled your hair. His bunny teeth showed up as he smiled down at you.

Right.

––

Jimin's Pov -

One ½ hour.

The time it has taken for me to search every drawer, shelf , other  wardrobe and everywhere to find any possible photo cards I left randomly. And found a couple as I guessed. Placing them safely inside my own wardrobe under my clothes , I sighed and closed it shut and started walking back to my bed , with eyes ready to be consumed by sleep.

And then the phone in my pocket vibrated. I fished it out for only my smile to Grace my lips, when I was notified of the caller and it was none other than....

Taehyungie 🐻

Maintaining the smile crept on my lips, I attached the phone to my ears "Jiminaahhhhhhhhhh" only to hear a loud screech from the other end. I immediately pushed the phone away from my ear and could still hear his voice. That's how loud my friend is.

"Will you stop shouting like kids." I rolled my eyes , attaching the phone back to my ear and heard a chuckle from the other end. "NOOOO I WON'TTTT." He shouted again much to my liking. "Ok I am leaving then. Bye" I said, playing as if I am about to end the call which I would never.

"No you won't I know. Anyways, I stopped. So tell me what's going on in my bestie's life." His voice bit calmed down before as he spoke sweetly. And then we talked for a few minutes. "So how is your tutoring going on." He asked. I let him know the before day that I am going to starting tutoring y/n.

"Umm about that. She is doing quite well. I can see that she is definitely trying but..." I sighed , remembering how I behaved at the end. "I sounded a bit harsh before she left home." I know after hearing this Taehyung won't be any happy.

And there was a quick silence before his concerned voice came out "But why ? Didn't you say she was trying ?"

"Yes, we decided that she can take a short nap before continuing the studies but she went on long like 2 hours. But that is not exactly I was angry but because ..earlier before she dozed she found the photo hanged on the wall. And when I looked at your picture on the wall and back at Y/n's sleeping figure , somehow the suppressed anger within me rushed up. I remembered what happened 'that day' ...and now I am feeling bad about it. I should have talked softly but you know right I really get upset remembering that incident." I kept it all in front of my friend , exactly knowing he isn't going to approve of my behaviour.