Well it is for sure !

Breaking records..

Because today , you woke up early and did all your routines without any hurry for the world.

Taking your time to Walk through the streets towards the bus stop
Upon reaching you checked the watch and you still had 10 minutes for the bus to arrive. And in the meantime, you sat at the bus stop and let your eyes wander around the surroundings.

Strangely you were feeling light and Calm.Not many people were around , the streets were a little less buzzy. You closed your eyes inhaling the fresh air of the morning. The morning chirps of the birds on the trees, the cool breezes indicating the soon arrival of monsoon season, you smiled feeling so fresh and ready for the day but Just then you heard the horn sound and by the time you opened your eyes, you noticed the local bus starting to depart.

Not again No !

Jolting up and grabbing your bag , you jogged behind it and just like every time , it stopped.

Smiling at your luck ,you quickly got into the bus.

Going inside your eyes lit up upon seeing the person in the corner seat looking outside the window. Calm and composed. So, quickly making your way to him, a smile automatically crept on your lips when he turned his head to look at you.

"Hi Jimin !" You chirped and noticed the seat beside him was empty.

"Oh Y/n- Hi" His voice trailed before he greeted you back with a light smile."There is no one here , you can have this seat." He pointed to the seat beside him. You nodded and settled down immediately getting attacked by the familiar fragrance from him. And the nervousness slowly seeped in , suddenly making you conscious, not everyday you would be this close to Jimin. Mm reminding me of yesterday, we can say maybe we are starting to sit close.

"Did you check out the book I gave you ? Did you find it helpful ?" He broke the silence and that made you rethink if you even had opened the first page. After going home you just kept staring at it and before sleeping you kept it on the shelf knowing that you are too lazy to dive in.

"He-he, I mean-that you-"

"You didn't even open it right ?" He cut you off with a knowing look.

"No actually " Scratching your neck you just smiled at him sheepishly.

"Then what you did after getting home ?"

"Umm slept ?"

"Slept?" He asked, raising his eyebrow at you.

"Maybe I watched a couple episodes of a drama ? " you can see that he still wasn't buying it.

"Okay I watched 6 episodes last night and I didn't know when I slept, okay Mr. Investigator ? " He just scoffed at that as if he knew you were definitely slaking off.

"Okay at least go through it in your free time today."

"Sure sir" you said, not forgetting the slight mock at the end.

You both got out of the bus and went to your respective classes, maintaining a good amount of distance. Pretending to not know each other.

On your way , you found Jackson going towards your class. "Jackie !!!" You shouted in the corridors, running towards him.

He turned around and waited till you got near him "Morning sunshine." He smiled , ruffling your hair and he practically dragged you to class noticing your professor entering.

"Phew, that was just a miss."you heaved , taking your seat.

" Okay class let's start with this problem.'' And without wasting time your professor started the class and you have decided that you are going to concentrate in every class from now on , so you quickly started taking the notes.