Chapter One

Rome is absolutely breathtaking. Everything about this place is beautiful. Hell, if I could have it my way I'd never go back to Louisiana. Luxury over everything ladies. 

     I lay down in my queen bed and stare out the window, gazing over the nightly lit city. Nothing can compare to this view. Now all I need is a sugar daddy to complete my lifestyle. I don't see how else I'll be able to pay for things.

   I roll onto my stomach to steal a strawberry from the complementary fruit cup. I grab my purse from the night stand and them I'm off. Out of the hotel, and into the streets of Italy's capital. It had only been my first week here and already I've been to eight different clubs. 

     I strutted into Fuse Lay while giving the bouncers a wink. This club was my favorite.  At this point security loved me, they've carried me out so many times. I'm sure they've seen my ass too. The bass bumped loud enough for you to feel it. The strobe lights always blind you at first, but after a few  cups you forget they're even there. "Vodka chilled please girly." I told the bartender. 

  "Cali! It's nice to see you again. Sober though, I like you better that way." She slid over my glass with a warm smile. "Really? I think I'm prettier drunk." I sipped my drink lightly. Konni has been here every night I've came. She's the best bartender around here. "Oh please. How's school going? I hope you're actually studying." The thought of studying made me want to hurl. "I don't even know what that is." I downed the rest and she rolled her eyes at me. She slid me another though despite that. "Take it easy Cali. Ares can't carry you home every night." 

    Her brother, one of the bouncers, is the sweetest guy I've met since I got here. He's stopped guys from drugging me on multiple occasions and he always makes sure I get back to my room safely. "I know. Thanks for the concern though." I blow her a kiss while ignoring her protests. "Cali-" She said but I cut her off every time. "I'm gonna go dance. Toddles." I finally got away and found myself in the crowd of bodies. Some people had rhythm, most didn't. It was kind of difficult fitting into that whole chaos of dancing. So I found a slightly empty spot to dance alone in. I found the beat and grinded to the music. This was my escape when life got complicated. Here, I felt free. And it wasn't just the alcohol. Something about the music just moved me. Here, I didn't have to worry about anything. Other than the creeps of course. 

   I opened my eyes and caught the gaze of a man sitting in V.I.P. He and his friend watched me like a hawk to it's prey. The scene made me giggle. I'm always ready to bite more than I can chew. I stare back with just as much intensity as they did as I moved to match the song. My hands roamed my body intimately, this was my go to mating ritual. I didn't do it for long, just until I felt the buzz I had start to fade. I wink at the dark harried one before making my way back to the bar. 

   "Oh Konni!" I sang once I got there. "A shot of Henny please." She slid one my way and I smiled before gulping it down. "Three more please." I heard a voice to my left say. When I turn to look, it's one of the guys from V.I.P. It startled me. Especially when I saw the other one to my right. The dark haired guy slid me one of the three shots. "Drink with us?" I smiled and gulped that one too. "I though you'd never find me. I was counting on it." I said. "Really? Too bad we did huh?"

 He replies and I hummed as my response. I turn toward the dance floor to watch the crowd move. "What's your names?" I ask them while staring at no one in particular. "I'm Sol, and that's my brother Blue." The guy to my left says. "Elora." I thought it'd be easier if they only knew my last name. "That's a pretty name." Blue complimented it. "I know." I smiled cockily and stepped away before turning back to them. 

    "Why were you hiding in the V.I.P section?" I reached out to feel the fabric of Sol's jacket but he grabbed my wrist to stop me. "We weren't hiding. It's just less crowded over there." He objected. "Okay, so why are you over here then?" Sol's eyes looked like a light green, I could barely tell though. His hair is longer and curlier than Blue's. They looked like the guys you couldn't take home to mom. "To tip you for the show." He opened my palm and placed something in it before closing it. Then both of them got up. Sol took his shot then smiled. "Thanks gorgeous." He sent me a wink before walking past me. My eyes moved up to blue's for a moment. I stared at him as he tipped me too. He leaned over to whisper in my ear, "have a good night love." 

     Once they were out of my view it was now Konni who looked at me. Her brows were raised in question. I just smiled at her and waved the money at her before I dipped. I didn't look to see how much it was until I got home. Might I add that I was grateful for the four hundred dollar bills I'd scored with no effort. After my shower I lied in bed with the biggest smile on my face. Now I'm wishing I would have been a stripper. I could have made that every night.

      I made it to class on time, despite the dull ache in my head. Professor Hike made us all try pottery today. Some days I regret studying art, even though I would never change my major. "Sir, this wheel is not spinning. You definitely gave me a broke one." I spoke aloud. Sadly there was only a handful of us in his class. Luckily though we didn't have to wait to be called. "No I think you broke it Cali." He came to my spot and did some weird thing that made it spin again. "Oh there it is. Thanks Hike." He lightly tapped my shoulder. "Of course. I love fixing the mistakes of my students." He smiled at me. "Now, as I was saying. Before I was rudely interrupted, be gentle with the clay. We are here to make art, not rubble."

Since it was my senior year, I only had to take one class twice a week. Which gave me more time to explore Rome. "So those guys last night, did you get a number?" Konni asks me, then she sips her cappuccino. I don't want it either. I'm not here for romance." I inform her. We walked down the street to take in the fresh air for a while.

   "Who said anything had to turn romantic? It wouldn't hurt to talk to the rich guys here. This is the perfect chance to be a sugar baby that way by the time you're done with school, you'll have enough to move here." I did want to settle here. It's way to beautiful for me not to. "I guess you're right." I budged only a bit. " I know I am. This will be the only time I will ever encourage you to go out."

  "Okay, I'm down now. Let Ares know I'm coming back tonight." Her and her brother are the only people I have made my friend. I don't like having too many of those. That shit never goes right, or so it seems. "You know he'll be happy to make sure you're alright." They are twins and act identical too. "Awesome."