Chapter Three

Sol put me in the passenger seat as Blue got on the driver side.
"Woah, you're letting me ride with palette?" I ask with an ounce of concern.

"You'll be fine." He closed the door and walked to the car behind us. When I turn to look at him he's already looking back at me. "You might wanna put your seatbelt on." Quickly I strap in and fake pray for the dramatic effect.

  "Talk shit when you get a car." He shifted gears and floored it like a maniac. Blue's car is stick shift. And I hate to say it but he shifts that shit like he knows what he's doing.

  "Fucking hell." I grip his shoulder when he turns a corner fast. My stomach floated up to my boobs and I was terrified that the seatbelt wouldn't hold me for long.

"I'm gonna puke." I close my eyes because watching makes it worse. "Don't puke. We're almost there." He assures me. "I don't know man, it's coming." He laughs and pushes my head towards the window. "Do it over there pyshco."

"Says the reckless driver." I mimick the way he pushed my head, nearly forgetting how fast he was driving. "Are you trying to kills us?" He smacks my hand away. "Ouch." I hissed.

Blue starts slowing down before he eventually stops. "Why do you drive like that? You know you could kill someone." I remind him of the dangers that come with speeding.

  "Okay, whatever you say, vomit." He gets out before opening my door. The second I stand up I get lightheaded and nearly fall. "Jeez." Blue grabs my waist to hold me steady.

  There was just always something about a handsome man feeling on my waist that made me feel so divine. "I'm fine." I tell him. His chest pressed me against the car door. "It sure as hell doesn't look like it."

  Everything is spinning and I feel nauseous. "Maybe if you didn't drive like the cops were on you're ass I would actually be fine." I mumble to him.

"You do know that I'm the only thing keeping you from making love to the fucking pavement, right?" I hook my arms through his so that I could hold on in case he did let me go.

  "That's what I thought." I rest my head on his chest and relax against him. I stay still and quiet until I start to feel better. "You smell good." I say.

  "Stop sniffing me weirdo." He then let go. I thought for sure he'd let go sooner though. By the time we got to the door of the venue Sol was pulling up behind Blue's car.

"Good to see you two made it." He joked, but that ride really was horrific. "Don't leave me with vomit again." Blue warned him. "I can say the same for you color palette." I cross my arms over my chest and he huffs.

  "Okay, I'm not gonna ask what happened." Sol says as he opens the door. I walk in first without even realizing that I have no idea where we are. I could have walked right into a trap.

  "Where are we?" I ask Sol.
"A car show." His arm wraps around my back and he gently nudges me forward. I walk close by him and toward the doors were he pays for us before we enter.

  I had never been to a car show before. By the second I'm getting excited to see what it's like.

  We walk into grand room with at least thirty cars lined up for viewing. "What do we do here?" I look up at him. He doesn't look back at me when he answers my questions. "We buy cars of course."

  Most of them are antique. It was the newer ones that caught my eyes. I moved from by his side to get a closer look at the sparkly Altima. It's entire exterior was covered in rinestones. The windows are tinted dark and the rims match.

  "Holy hell." I get in on the driver's side and swooned even more. "You like this one?" Sol appears in the doorway with Blue by his side.

  "Yeah look how nice she is. I love these seats too." I place both my hands on the steering and let myself believe that this is my car. For that short moment I felt like I was on top of the world. For a  moment it seemed so real.

  "Whoever gets her is a lucky bitch." I get out and close the door back. "You're right." Sol says then he proceeds to flag down a salesman. "How much for this one?" My brows furrow when he motions toward the Altima.

"$30,000 with the details. That includes the rinstones, tint, rims and all the interior work." I choke at the price.
"Not bad, we'll take it." I choke again at the fact that they are buying it.

  The both of them hand over a portion of cash to the guy and just like that he hands over the keys. "We'll send you the paperwork on this car in three to five days. You all enjoy." He smiles and walks away with the stack of cash.

  "What was the point in buying a-" I stop talking when Sol hands me the keys. "Help her drive out of here." He says and leaves me with his brother.

Blue looks at me for a moment and raises a brow. "You just gonna stand there all day, or do you want to take it for a drive?"

  I get in quickly, still shocked that they brought me a car. I start it and put on my seatbelt before awaiting his directions. "They just opened the garage wall so just reverse to the left."

I ease on the break and turn my tires to follow the brick path out. "There you go. That's good. Now just go straight until you see Sol."

  In all honesty, this is my first time having a cat. My, my did it feel great. I stop when I get to Sol then role my window down. He whistles. "You look good in your new car."

"Thanks sugar. And thank you for getting this for me. I really appreciate it guys." I smile.

  "Of course, we were happy to."
"Who's we?" Blue groans from beside me. When I look over he's in his phone again. I'm starting to get the feeling that he doesn't like me very much.

"Ride with her to the hotel. I have to take care of some stuff." I look back at Sol. I'm just a little sad that he's leaving me with Blue. Once again. "I'll see you later Elora." He reaches into the car to grab my hand. In adoration, I watch him kiss the back of my hand. The small gesture made my heart flutter.

Most of all it made me feel special. "Okay." I didn't breath again until he walked away. Of course I stared. He just looks so good from every angle. "I refuse to watch you drool over my brother."

For a second I forgot he was even there. "I wasn't drooling." I pull off and head back to the hotel.

 "Why are you guys pampering me anyway?" He laughs and drops his phone in his lap.

"It's more or so Sol that's pampering you. He's got a thing for you. It won't stop at this car either. That bartender told him you were looking for a sugar daddy." I snort at that.

"Of course she did. When did he even talk to her?" I furrow my brows. "Last night, apparently we left before you got there." I lock eyes with him. "Uh, the road." He turns my head away and I roll my eyes.

I can feel him staring at me. Which is giving me the urge to look. "Look vomit, just don't expect to get rid of my brother any time soon is all I'm saying. And keep that googly eye shit to yourself too." 

"Whatever you say color palette." 

    When we got there he invited himself in. "Shouldn't you be figuring out how you're gonna get your car?" I ask as I lay in bed and turn the tv on. "I don't have to, that's already sorted out."

He sits on the edge beside me. "What do you guys do? You seem too young to have a lot of money." He turns his head then leans on his elbows. " How old do you think we are?" His smile is one from pure amusement. 

"Early twenties. Twenty-three maybe." He laughed at me and shook his head. "Sol just turned Thirty-two. I'm a year younger." My eyebrows shoot up.

"You guys are old." I joke. He doesn't have to know I like them that way. "Right." He stands up and just looks at me. "What does he see in you?" I saw the way his eyes dropped below my neck. "Besides the obvious."  

I crawl out of the bed to stand in front of him. "You know you could have kept that to yourself right." We were closer than I expected. The back of my knees are touching the bed.

Yet if I step any closer I'll bump into him. "I know." I huff at his answer. For a moment we just stand their, looking at each other. It was like a scene from a movie.

He moved first. Blue tilted his head just as he did the night we met. "Never mind. I know what he sees in you." He talked softly into my ear. And then he pushed me onto the bed. "See you later, vomit." And that was it, he left.