Rainy Stroll

The Satena flight 9R 8601 arrived exactly at 5:25 am at the El Dorado International Airport. This plane is the one responsible for bringing the archers from Medellin to Bogota.

Since it's still early in the morning, and the amusement park they are scheduled to go to is still closed, the group decided to have a proper breakfast first before travelling to the municipality of Tocancipa. They went to the Crepes & Waffles as everyone agreed.

Fortunately for Yenries who does not know how to read and speak Spanish, the restaurant have a menu in English in which she can easily understand.

Nicolas and Ricky had Mexican and Stroganoff crepes that were both tasty while Andres Rojas had a delish egg casserole. Since it's her first time, Yenries had tried out the Nutella with banana and ice cream waffles which was recommended by Reina. The latter also had waffles of Arequipa with banana and ice cream.

It was just a light meal but enough to start their day going. After about spending forty five minutes on their breakfast, the group then proceeded on travelling to their main destination. Their cab took almost two and a half hours to reach the amusement park. It was a decent timing as the park just opened its gates.

All seems perfect as they tour around the zoo and the replicas of different maps and landmarks showcased on the park. The only thing that lessens the group's enjoyment is the weather. Somehow it started to rain and the archers have to use umbrellas as they continue to stroll around the large amusement park.

Noticing that the humidity is rising, Yenries offers her coat to Reina Cruz Bueno for the latter to use. The world champion has only been wearing a grey shift dress and has been slowly showing signs of being affected by the cold.

Reina wanted to decline the offer but the writer insisted, justifying the state of the current weather. Yenries explained that since she's wearing sweater and jeans underneath, she would still be able to withstand the cold. Reina then accepted the kind gesture and wore the above-knee length brown trench coat that Yenries had handed.

The reigning world champion felt how comfortable the coat was. Despite being two sizes bigger than the foreign writer, she felt the coat was a good fit. She could still smell the fresh scent of lavender from the fabric. It was Yenries' perfume, she thought to herself.

As the group stops at each attraction, the guys would then initiate to have a group photo or would offer to take solo photos for the ladies. However, Yenries opted out making Reina be the sole subject of their photoshoot.

The Filipina-born writer prefers to take photos of the scenic view instead of having her face spoil the good view. She would then choose from all the captured photos on her gallery the ones she would post on her social media account.

As the park offers a lot of attraction such as the zoo, the bio-park, world's costume exhibition, museum of man in the universe and the Colombian Aerospace museum; the group finished their tour after lunch time. They ended their official visit with a ride on the panoramic train through the overall parts of the park and the zoo.

Having promised a day full of activities in Bogota, Andres Rojas brought them to a nice restaurant in the metropolitan area before going to Ulises Archery School. One of Andres' friends is the main coach of the archery field and they have been invited to come visit the place while they are in the country's capital city.

This gave the four archers a chance to closely shoot arrows with one another. They did not compete nor compared scores against each one, but they enjoyed hitting sets of arrows for their target stands. The group spent about two hours there as they let their coach catch up with his old friend.

Afterwards, they took a cab going to the airport for their flight back to Medellin. As they arrive back to their home ground, Nicolas proposed to have dinner together before going separate ways. Reina agreed as to have an excuse not to tire herself out on cooking once she's home. As they discuss on where to eat, Ricky suggested to go to La Felipa.

It was the same restaurant that Nicolas and Reina went to before, together with Daniela and Sofia. As the restaurant's name was mentioned, the four Colombian looked at Yenries' face smiling. They remember it was the same restaurant where the latter had been ordering the lunch sets they were given before.

"A-Are you guys sure you want to go to that place?" Yenries asks awkwardly as she feels shy about the situation.

"Yeah! Totally! That place offers good food. Especially the ones you picked out." Nicolas gives the woman a bump on her elbow. This made the foreign woman feel a little proud.

"All right, La Felipa it is." Andres then waved for a cab to bring them to the place as they leave the airport grounds.

Once they arrived at the restaurant, they were welcomed by the head waiter who had a look of surprised.

"For five please." Andres Rojas said towards the waiter.

"Uhh.. R-Right away.. Please follow me." The man in tuxedo uniform said.

They were led to the central area of the dining where the most beautiful lighting has. Even though they have been there before, Nicolas and Reina could not help but be more amazed at how the place has very good ambiance and service.

The entire group had fully enjoyed the meal that they have ordered from the menu making their conversations feel worthwhile. As they decided to leave in a few, Andres Rojas approached the counter along his way to the men's room. He asks to be given the check to pay for the meal but his request was not being granted.

The veteran coach feels so confused and demands an explanation just when he saw Reina, who just came out from the women's comfort room.

"Hey Reina, can you help me out here?" Andres calls out his champion archer.

"What is going on?"

"These guys decline my payment. I mean, how can we leave the place if we're not going to pay for the food." Andres explains the situation he's in. Reina looks on to the female manager who gives a worried awkward smile.

Knowing that her coach might burst on frustration if things continue to go south, Reina Cruz Bueno calmly asked the manager on why they were preventing their tables' payment.

It was then they were given a surprising truth.

"We apologize for causing any feeling of inconvenience.. But we just could not put a tab on the table where the restaurant's owner is dining." The manager's statement aroused confusion on the two.

"I-I'm sorry.. Are we referring on the same table?" Reina tries to make sure that the manager is not mistaking them from another set of guests.

"Of course. Table #11 on the center dining. The one left with your three companions." Andres and Reina looked back at their table confirming that Yenries, Nicolas and Ricky were still sitting there. The other tables near them were either just a couple or a group of four, concluding that the manager was indeed referring to the table they are at.

"Then what about the restaurant owner you said? We don't understand." Reina continued to ask.

"Miss Yenries Romano. She's the owner of the place." the manager politely smiles as she reveals her identity.