6

Yesterday, I had a great time with Nicko, and Aleksandr

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yesterday, I had a great time with Nicko, and Aleksandr.

Nicko is the sweetest kid I ever met. And Aleksandr is, well, Aleksandr.

But today, I have school again. The only thing keeping me sane is that today's friday. Finally.

And then it will be Saturday, then Sunday. And we are back to Monday.

Shut up. I don't want to ruin my mood. 

The mood was already ruined.

I'm in PE class and I have no energy.

"Hey Dahlia, what's up?"

I get out of my thoughts by Brooklyn's voice.

"Oh hey, I'm good, you?"

Brooklyn is, well I don't know if we consider as friends but we talk to each other whenever we have class together. She is beautiful, with long legs and blonde hair. She is obsessed with basketball.

She and her best friend are the only people I would consider as friends, even if we mostly only talk because we are in the same class. Her best friend is just as beautiful as her. Her name is Tamira. She has beautiful brown smooth skin and brown curly hair. She does cheer.

"I'm great, I can't wait for my next basketball match. Would you like to come?" Brooklyn asks.

"Oh I would love to, but I don't think I will be free, sorry. Thank you for the invite."

"Aww, that's sad. Well maybe next time?"

"Of course. Oh, and how's Tamira?" I ask her.

"Oh she is good. You know, you should come hang out with us more often." She says with a smile.

"Class, gather up!" The PE teacher yells.

"Sure." I say, matching her smile and we go to where the teacher is.

"Today, I can't give you class because I have somewhere to be, so you guys can play whatever you want. Anything you need is in that room" He points at the room. "And there will be another teacher here looking after you guys, so you better behave." The teacher says and the class starts cheering.

"Hey Dahlia, wanna play basketball?" Brooklyn asks.

"Yeah, why not."

______

My day went normal. I forgot to do my maths homework so I spent my break doing it. And the rest of my classes were boring. Nothing interesting.

Right now, I'm at the library. And yesterday, Jared wasn't lying when he said that today the books would be loaded. So I'm busy with them.

I plug one of my earphones into one of my ears, just in case someone comes to me and asks for help or anything. And play music.

Oh, how I wish I was on my bed with my blankets and a book in my hands with some snacks and tea right now. Don't get me wrong, I love this library, I'm just too tired and exhausted.