7

I have been going to the library where Dahlia works for about 3 days

And today I am going to the library again with Nick. Yesterday, in the library with her, I saw that Nick really liked her. He was talking to her so happily just like he does with me. He does like the guys but not as much as he likes Dahlia.

"Yay! We're here!" Nick says just as I park the car. I get out of the car and go to open Nick's door. And when I get him out of the car, he runs to the library.

Damn, he really is excited. Impatient boy.

I shut his door and lock the car, then I start walking towards the library.

But just then, I receive a call.

What the fuck is wrong with these stupid calls.

I answer the call.

"Boss, we have bad news."

"What is it."

"They are planning an attack."

Shít.

I need to be extra protective of Nicko now. I can't let anything happen to him. I can't let anyone take him again. Never.

"Okay, bring some of my men to the location I'm about to send you."

"Yes, boss." I hang up and send him the location.

Just when I enter the library, I see some men with their guns out ready to shoot.

No. Not right now. Not in a library. What the fuck.

I get my gun out and start shooting them.

Where is Nick? Oh shít, and Dahlia.

I have to get them out of here, now.

I see two men coming towards me, and without them expecting, I shoot them both.

I keep on shooting and dodging the bullets.

In 2 minutes, my men and women arrive and they all start fighting and shooting.

"Kill them all, expect 3 of them. If you see my son, tell me immediately. And get the other people that were here out of here." I order them,

"Yes, sir." They say, and I go look for Nick and Dahlia.

When I turn a corner, I hear someone speaking.

"Where is he! Tell me or I'll shoot you" A man yells at someone while pointing the gun at them.

I go a little closer so I can see what's going on.

Shít, that's Dahlia.

"Ugh fine, he is there, hiding behind that thing." She says and points behind him.

What.

I look at where she points and see no one.

He looks at where she pointed and when he does, she grabs a really thick book and smashes it on his head.