8

"She will wake up soon Nickolas, don't worry she just had a vasovagal syncope, which occurs when you faint because your body overreacts to certain triggers, such as the sight of blood or extreme emotional distress"

"What?" A cute confused and worried voice says.

"Just don't worry, she is okay."

"Are you sure Doctor Sam? Did you check her right? Maybe you should check her again. It's already been 3 hours." Nicko says and I feel a little hand playing with my hair.

"She will be fine, just let her rest, I promise." Doctor Sam says, I assume.

"No, what if she-she wakes up and no one is here for her? I will stay with her."

"Nothing will happen to her, you can let her res-" Says doctor Sam but a deep voice interrupts her. "Okay, stay here but tell me when she wakes up."

"Okay dada,"

Then I hear their footsteps and a door shut.

I am great at pretending I'm asleep.

Should I 'wake up'? I mean it's only me and my favorite kid. And besides I have to go to the bathroom too.

So then I steer a little and open my eyes, I see Nicko beside me lying on his stomach with his head propped up looking at me and his hand on my hair while he watches me wake up.

"Oh my, you're finally awake!" Says Nicko and sits up.

"Yes, I'm awake, Nicko. How are you?" I sit up and he climbs up on my lap and hugs me.

"I'm great Lia, I'm so happy you're okay!"

"Aww, I'm happy that you're okay." I say pointing at him. He giggles. "Oh now I have to tell dada that you're awake,"

"Okay, you can do that and I will go to the bathroom, can you tell me where it is?"

"Yes I can! It is right there, that one." He says while pointing at the door that is on the right side of the room. "Oh okay, thank you Nicko." I say and get up with both of us, setting him on the ground and then going to the bathroom. "You are welcome!" He says with his adorable smile.

I get into the bathroom and Nicko gets out of the room. I look at myself in the mirror and damn. I look hot.

Yeah, with all that mess on your head that looks like a bird's nest and that darkness under your eyes, so hot.

Anyways, I do my business which is washing my face, brushing my hair with my fingers, the toilet, etc. I also notice that I'm in different clothes, a black shirt that's literally big on me and some boys shorts. Hopefully the doctor changed me. When I finish I get out of the bathroom, and I'm surprised by the one and only, Aleksandr sitting on the bed with Nicko in his lap. Cute.

"Aww, wait can I take a picture?" I ask.

"No."

"Yes!"

I go to take my phone- wait I don't even know where it is.

"Table." Aleskasndr says and I look at him confused. "Your phone, table." I look at the table beside the bed and see a familiar phone, which is mine. "Oh thanks," I say and go take the phone from the table. I get back in front of them.

"If you don't want to be in the picture it's totally fine I can just crop you out or put a heart emoji on your face like those typical mothers do to their children-"

"Take the fucking picture already."

"Okay okay" I open the camera, "Say moneyy"

"Money! Wait, isn't it cheese?" Asks Nicko, "Well, say money or cheese!" "No, I prefer money, money! Dada say money."

"Money." Aleksandr mutters, and I take like 12 pictures. "Okay done," I say.

"Yay, now I want to take a picture with you Lia, dada take the photo please." Nicko gets off of Aleksandrs lap and comes to me, takes my phone, goes back to Aleksandr and then comes back to me with his arms reaching out for me to take him in my arms.

I grab him in my arms and he hugs my neck, pulling my face to smash it against his.

I'm dying of cuteness. Help.

"Dada, take the photo!" We smile at the camera and we take a bunch of photos. Like, Nicko kissing my cheek, me kissing his cheek, then he wanted to be on my back...

Me and Aleksandr took some pics too, well Nicko made us, he made me and Aleksandr pose while he took the pics. And um, if I said that it wasn't a little awkward it would be a big fat juicy enormous lie.

And finally he wanted to take one pic of us together so we took some selfies too. I think my phone storage is probably full by now.

Save to say we had a literal photoshoot. After I fainted because of a shooting.

"I love them so much!"

"You do, Nicko?"

"Yes, especially the ones I took." he says and laughs while handing me my phone back.

"Of course you do," I mutter and laugh. I see the time on my phone, 9pm. "Damn it's late, I should get going now,"

"No, you can stay here." "No! You should stay here." Both of them say at the same time.

"But I-" "Pleasee, Lia, please stay, we will have a sleepover and have a great time. We can even watch movies together, like Minions! Right dada?" Nicko says huggin my legs and looks at his dad for his answer. Aleksandr only nods his head while looking at me.

"Well, okay then if you want-" "Yay!!" Nicko screams and goes to the bed and starts jumping. I literally hold myself so I don't go after him.

I want to jump on the bed too.

"Let's go eat. Nick, go downstairs." Aleksandr says, Nicko agrees and gets out of the room leaving me and Aleksandr alone. I look at him and damn, he's wearing a black shirt, just like me but to him it fits perfectly showing his well defined muscles. And he's wearing black sweatpants too. Oh my.

Control yourself.

How can I control myself when he's literally standing there, hands in his pockets, looking at me.

I think I'm going to faint, again.

"You okay?"

"What?" I ask him.

"You fainted." He says still looking directly at me, in my eyes.

"Oh yes, I'm okay." I say and avert my eyes looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Thanks for letting me stay here, and helping me." I say, remembering that he helped me and that I'm going to stay over.

"Mhm." He says with a nod.

"Dada! Lia! Come quick, I'm hungry and I want to watch Minions!" We hear Nicko from downstairs. I laugh, he is obsessed with Minions.

Aleksandr goes to the door and opens it but doesn't go, he looks at me and signals with a tilt of his head for me to go out first. I mutter a small thanks and we go downstairs. And let me tell you, I feel like I'm in a castle.