ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Jungkook
__________

"I want a baby with full parental custody, Jeon Jungkook-ssi."

I blinked at his condition, waiting for him to laugh it off but he didn't, rather waited for me to say something, more probably agree to it as if it was normal, a simple one.

"You aren't serious, right?" Even though I have gotten a clear view of his seriousness, I asked again.

"I don't have time to joke about these matter, Jeon Jungkook-ssi. I'm a busy person just like you. I'm dead serious about I want from this marriage." He replied.

A baby?

That's what you want?

It doesn't sound simple and the hell I want a baby. They are monsters, too greedy for attention and a lot problematic.

I know how I was, and I should give my mother an award for tolerating me growing up. She only had me, that means she had given up after me which was understandable as I'd have thrown myself away, if I were my child.

"A baby, you say." I still can't process his demand, too caught up in my thoughts.

"Yes, a baby with full custody. If you agree, I want you to get tested before we sign the agreement. And at the end of the contract you'll leave us alone, and have to promise to never see each other again. You have to sign off the custody fully to me. I can't just trust on your words." He goes on, taking a file from his bag and holding to me.

It was not how it was supposed to be going. I should be the one going through the papers and educating him about the rules and status of our relationship but here I'm listening to him talking about getting tested and what not. He's got some nerves. Like in hell I'm accepting his proposal.

"Slow down Kim Taehyung-ssi, I'm still processing everything."

"Well too bad, Jeon Jungkook-ssi. We only have fifteen minutes more as you have a meeting to attend and I have a job. We can't take all the day for this matter."

"Okay, I get it but why a baby?"

"What do you mean?" He sounds offended and I tried to calm him down but what do I tell him? Why does he wants to raise a monster?

They scream and cry a lot. Draw doodles on your paper works. Make a mess if food. Throw toys everywhere. Babies are a lot to handle.

"I mean why you want a baby from a contract marriage, why not get married to someone that you love and have a family. You don't look bad yourself, I don't think anyone would turn you down."

His features are quite sharp for an omega, it make him a lot more attractive than whiny ones. Has a pleasant scent. It would be refreshing to wake up near him every morning and he doesn't look like a person who pry on others business too.

"So you are not gonna turn me down?" A pretty smug smile formed on his lips as he leaned forward, hands on the mahagony desk as he waited for me to speak.

I just complimented him, but why the hell was he biting on my tongue every chance he gets?

"And for your information, I need a baby, not a family."

That doesn't make it sounds so convincing.

"You can get those treatments. A lot of sperm bank offers that kind of services, I suppose."

"You want me to get knocked up with someone who had freezed his sperm in some bank? Whom I have no idea about? What if he wasn't smart, good-looking and genetically fit? My baby would turn up like him, no thanks." I kind of jumped on the spot when he raised his voice too serious about the matter.