ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Taehyung
__________

"I can't believe you did that." Jimin yelled as he made himself comfortable in my bed, a pack of chips on his hands, munching on the process.

"I saw a chance and took it. You know how much I want to have a baby without being trapped in a relationship." I shook my head as the word relationship came out of my mouth. It left a sour taste in my mouth. Something I can't ever digest.

"I do understand that Tae, but do you think he's gonna call you back? This marriage is just a drama he planning to gets his hands on the inheritance. Your demand is a baby, a real baby, who would in right mind give in to a demand like that? Especially when he think the chance of you coming back with his baby to ruin his empire is higher?" He ask as he took the laptop that he left on the bed after stalking Jeon Jungkook's social medias and go through them once again as if he missed something earlier.

"I don't want his money or inheritance. I have enough to live and the hell I'm giving my baby back to him." The thought of a father figure lingering in the picture of my family always get me high, irritated and anxious.

I don't want a baby daddy, just my baby and I are enough.

"He doesn't know that. A person in right mind would always think about 'ifs' especially when he's really a catch." Jimin was right but I want him to accept my request/demand as he's the kind of person I want to be the donor. He just have to help me the way I'm helping him to get his inheritance. Baby and I will be out of his life as soon as the contract was over. I don't plan to stick around more than the period of contract and I can sign any papers as long as in the end, no will follow us and if I get the life I want with my baby.

"I thought you liked my brother, now Jeon Jungkook is eye catching? Your interest changes like the characters you choose in dramas." I mocked him and he scoffed, abandoning the laptop once again.

Talkin' about Jimin, my best friend from the very young age, was an actor, not just a typical one but the prince of romance as the media referred him as. Unfortunately, the prince of romance never experienced a romantic relationship in his entire life out of camera's reach.

"Don't say that. I don't like Joonie hyung like that. He's like a brother to me and to be honest, I'd never ever look at him differently even if I have to die without an actual relationship."

Ouch.

Hyung would get a heart attack if he heard you.

I don't think they like each other like that but my brother has ego taller than him which would get wounded by hearing Jimin's words. He's a bit dramatic in that area. May be because he's also an actor like Jimin.

"Oh my Goodness, he's gonna loss his cool when he heard about your doings. Tae, your hyung is scariest of all the people I know."

Well that's another fact but he's not gonna hear about it before I have everything under control.

"Your family is the scariest." Jimin mumbled.

He was right. Growing up in a only omega of a prestigious Alpha family, I know how territorial and protective my hyungs can be. Eomma was no exception. They'll go to any dramatic level to make sure I was safe and secure and that be said, if they had to keep me in a bottle, they'd even do that for my protection. They are literally crazy about me.

I know the consequences of my doings can be over the top but having a relationship or marrying an alpha who can play with my emotions wasn't an option for me. I don't think I'd ever be ready for commitments after seeing Eomma and Mama hurting because of my sperm donor aka the Alpha who gave birth to us in name.