This Isn't a Joke

RUTHLESS'S POV

RUTHLESS'S POV

We started to fight and I heard Volt talking. "Oh no, please don't punch me, Mister," She said before he tried to go in for a punch. "I'm just a kid" She added. I scoffed at her fake out and punched the man that I was fighting in the stomach.

"Oh my god, what have I done with my life" the man said as he rethought his life choices.

Too late for that buddy.

Volt zapped hun off the RV just like the last guy and laughed.

"SUCKER" She beamed.

"Stop being cute when I trying to be mad at you" I mumbled. "What was that" Volt asked. "Nothing, so shut up" I said before kicking the guy in the zipper causing him to groan and fall on his knees. "Bye-Bye" I kicked him off the roof.

ShoutOut threw the briefcase on Deuce's RV and the lady that ShoutOut was fighting tried to jump over to get it but failed and landed on the side of the road.

"Ooh that gotta hurt" I winced. There was only one guy left and he noticed he was trapped.

"Is it too late to give up" He asked.

ShoutOut screams and he started to float in the air. "What the hel-" ShoutOut says before Volt covered her mouth with her hand. "That's weird" AWOL said. "Sorry guys, I couldn't let you have all the fun" Brainstorm said as he placed the dude back on the RV. "Oh, oh thank you, you sweet Angel" The dude cried. "You save my life" He smiled.

"I. Did. No. Such. Thing" Brainstorm says while stomping towards him.

Weird but it works.

Brainstorm kicks the merc off the van and he screamed. "Sweet" I said while nodding. "Brainstorm you gotta get back down there and drive" ShoutOut said. "It's fine this road is mostly straight" He said. The RV swerved and we wobbled a bit.

"I said mostly" Brainstorm gave us a slight smile.

"Go drive, B" I said. Brainstorm pouts and stomps. "This license is the worst thing that ever happened to me" He whined before getting back into the RV. "AWOL teleport over there and grab the hard drive then teleport back" Volt said. "I can't teleport remember" AWOL said.

"Fine then I'll jump" I suggested.

"No I'm jumpin', I'm the one that ate cabbage so I'm just like LeBron" AWOL said. "No way it was my idea first" I whined. "-And it's a dumb idea, you're not jumping, neither of you are" Volt said. "I'm not really asking" I said before backing up, getting ready to run.

"Ruth, just stop. You're not gonna make it" She says trying to change my mind.

"Guess I'm going to die trying, right" I said.

"This isn't a joke" Volt spat.

I ignored her and me and AWOL ran. "MILES, NO" ShoutOut screams. We both landed on Deuce's van. "Sweet, we did it" Me and AWOL cheered. I hugged him and smiled.

"NO YOU DIDN'T" ShoutOut yelled at her brother.

"SHOUTOUT'S SUPER SCREAM PUSHED YOU" Volt yelled at me.

"Nah, Nah, Nah, I ran all the way over here because I'm just that good" I flipped my hair back. "It was the power of cabbage" AWOL pitched in. "It was the power of me" ShoutOut stated. I waved her off and gave AWOL a high-five. "You think everything's a joke, don't you" Volt questions, upset.

My smile had fallen once I saw her eyes getting teary.

Okay I'll admit, I have been joking around on with her this mission a lot probably more than I usually do, and sure I may have went a little bit overboard with that Noah boy, I knew she was mad at me then but this whole Mika thing was not my fault. I don't get why she's so mad at me for.

"-I swear, if I lost you...you don't even know how hard that would've been on me" Volt glared. "That's deep" AWOL mumbled. "Shut up-" I held my hand up in his face. "Volt, what are you saying" ShoutOut and I asked at the same time.

"I'm saying that I- I love you, Juliana" Volt stated.

"Awww, that's so sweet, mostly bad timing to tell her but still very sweet" AWOL says.

I rolled my eyes at his reaction and smiled at Volt. "Volt-" I said before ShoutOut took us by surprised. "NO" ShoutOut aimed her scream towards me. I flew back off deuce's RV and I grabbed the metal rail along with the hard drive briefcase before it fall of the edge.

"RUTH" Volt called out.

Welp this is unfortunate.