chapter1

its a brand new morning. the balladeer wakes up yawning as he sees a new notification popping up on his phone. "wanna come over? ill send you the address. - kaz<3 " he excitedly picked up his phone as it was his first time going to his house and replied "sure" as he washed up in his robe.

he then rushed out of the house and over to kazuhas place.

the door bell rang.

"scara !!!!."

"hey, kazuha. here, i picked up some flowers near liyue harbour for you." at this point, scaramouche was a blushing mess. he couldn't help wanting to make kazuha happy.

"sea ganodermas! my favourite. thank you!! i haven't been to inazuma for a while so i really missed seeing them. never knew they sold them at liyue." kazuha chuckled, and a tight hug accompanied after.

scaramouche's heart felt like a washing machine with a full load and it was beating like crazy. even a quick hug could make him blush. "his laugh.. mmh" the balladeer thought.

"wanna watch some movies in my room?"

"yeah, lead the way." scaramouche replied while taking his shoes off and entering kazuha's humble abode.

kazuha patted the bed, signaling for scara to get on it, and he did.

a few hours has passed and they have watched a few movies. kazuha yawned and fell asleep on accident. scaramouche noticed it immediately and layed him down on the bed, putting a blanket over him so that he'd feel warm.

the indigo head then lay down beside him.

he looked at kazuha, admiring his wavy, soft, silky hair. he couldn't resist touching his hair, so he ran his fingers through kazuha's platinum-blonde hair and played with the single red streak of hair on his right.

scaramouche really wanted to cuddle with kazuha. but is that really okay? for friends to do it? "im not even his lover, so i shouldn't. what if it makes him uncomfortable?"

just then, a hand wrapped around scaramouche's waist. it was kazuha's! scaramouche let out a sudden gasp as he was sensitive at that area. but, kazuha was still asleep. scaramouche thought nothing of it, and hugged kazuha. then, he slowly closed his eyes, and he dosed off.