the room

Wilbur pov
------------

I turned on the flashlight I had brought and looked around.

"Who's there" I said sheepishly. I just heard more coughing as if someone was having a coughing fit. I searched around and kept getting closer to the sound. I came across a door that seemed to be locked. I picked up a small piece of Brocken concrete off the ground and smashed the lock with it.

"Hi there" a girl said between coughs. her hair looked greasy and unkept her clothes and face looked like they were covered in dirt and mud. Her clothes were all torn up and shep had no shoes.

"Oh my God are you okay?! How long have you been here!? Here come with me." I bombarded her with questions as I took her to my house.

"PHIL IM BACK AND I HAVE A LOT TO TALK ABOUT" I yelled.

"Hmm the name Phil sounds familiar one of my caretakers we're named Phil before the place was abandoned." The girl said kind of quietly but loud enough for me to hear her before coughing again.

"Wil why are-" Phil stopped his sentence mid way when he saw me and this girl. "Omg are you both okay!?" He asked loudly while taking the girl from me.

"I am but I'm not sure about her." I responded.

"What's your name" he said to the girl.

"Y/n" the girl replied.