IV

The injury Taehyung had from the fight with the Bratvas got serious after one or two days. 

In the beginning, everyone including Taehyung cared less about the injury as it was normal for them to get attacked. Taehyung only had the bullet out of the wound, but he refused to get further treatment, saying it was fine.

But after a day or two, Jimin noticed Taehyung have been so tired and getting so exhausted fastly. He has been mostly on his bed lately.

One evening, Jimin went over to Taehyung's room and saw him sleeping.

He said nothing and silently walked in to get a book from Taehyung's bookshelf.

As Jimin was walking back he heard Taehyung growling in his sleep. Taking a closer look he saw blood stain on Taehyung's blanket.

"Taehyung?" Jimin called for him but he was half unconscious already.

Carrying Taehyung on his shoulder, Jimin went over to Jungkook.

"Kook, take the car. We need to go to a hospital. He's bleeding for no reason." Jimin shouted.

Hearing him, Jungkook rushed outside and fled away with the car carrying the three.

Jungkook stopped the car when it reached in front of a hospital.

The hospital attendees took Taehyung inside the hospital and the doctor asked to get the O.T ready and took Taehyung inside.

After one hour of waiting, the doctor came out.

"Is he alright?" Jungkook asked lighting a cigarette.

"Um??? Sir, you shouldn't smoke here." The doctor said.

Taking a long puff once again, Jungkook asked, "How is he?"

Annoyed, the doctor said, "Well, he has got a minor wound but the pain is gonna kill him. You should have sought medical assistance right away when he got the wound. Well, it's alright now. He'll have to stay here for two days under observation."

Jimin nodded his head, as the doctor walked away to her room.

"Jimin, I have some business. I'll leave now." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, I do have to leave for now," Jimin said and they both went away in different ways.

After some minutes, the doctor called her assistant inside. "Ask Mr.Kim's bystanders to come in and meet me."

"But doctor, they are not there. They left." informed the assistant.

"What? They left? First, they smoked in the hospital, then they left without knowing what the patient's condition is. Who do they think they are?" The doctor shouted.

"Oh, don't you know them? It's because you're new here. They are the Lucianos." she said.

"Lucianos?" asked the doctor.

The nurse filled her in with the details of The Lucianos.