XL (Chp-40)

*At the mansion*

"Go and take your things and come down. Quick! I'll be here. You both are going to shift from this mansion because I don't want any of you to be here until they both are caught. So, go and live anywhere, both of you. And don't try to inform to anyone through any telecommunication systems, all the signal here is cut!" Namjoon said harshly to Xiao and Taehyung which made Taehyung uneasy.

"But..w-why?" Xiao asked all afraid.

"Do what I said, both of you!" Namjoon shouted.

On hearing him shouting, Xiao walked upstairs dragging Taehyung with her.

She went to their room with him and locked the door.As she came near him, Taehyung said, "Xiao, thi-"

"Tae, listen! He's really running out of anger." Xiao suddenly covered his mouth with her hand.

He took off her hand, "But this is really really unfair as fuck! Why does he have to fucking cut the signals? Jimin and Jk might have been caught. I can't inform them..!" Taehyung said in a rough tone sitting on the bed angrily.

"See, Tae... I'm really sorry that my dad did this to you, but I can't help it." Xiao said in a soft tone standing in front of him keeping her hands on his shoulders.

"Why is he acting like a bi-! I should've fucking surrendered myself to protect Jimin and Kook. You won't understand me, coz he's your father. Even if they aren't caught, still he'll only end up killing them. I...I totally fucked up." Taehyung said out of anger.

"I'm... I'm sorry...," Xiao went very sad at his words, and she sat on the other end of the bed with teary eyes.

On realizing he hurt her, Taehyung went mad at himself for hurting her, so he came and sat near Xiao.

"Uh....I'm sorry, Xiao. I mustn't have said that. I said it out of anger.. forgive me," Taehyung said cupping her face closer to him.

Xiao said nothing to him as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Do you think I won't understand you? Is that why I betrayed my own father to save you even though you were a stranger to me at that time? It's because... I truly love you, Taehyung.." Xiao said looking down, crying.

He suddenly held her close to his chest and hugged her.

"And I'm really sorry that....it's because of me, your father abandoned you," Taehyung said with teary eyes.

She said nothing but sat there like that for some time.

"Come, let's go.. or he'll burst on us," Xiao said as she got up and packed her things.

"Aren't you packing, Taehyung?" she asked Taehyung as he sat there, absorbed in some thought.

"Y-yeah.." he suddenly woke up from his thought and sat there idle.

After packing her things, Xiao said, "Tae.. I'll be at the drawing room if you want me."

"You go, I'll be there," Taehyung said and he closed the door from inside after she left the room.

He thought for a while and almost went mad for realizing he couldn't contact his companions for Namjoon seized his phone and the whole signal there was cut. After minutes, he relaxed and took out a pen and two blank papers, sat on a chair, and thought of some catchy song lyrics. He then wrote two lines of a song, 'Meet me at the bottom of the ocean, where the time is frozen,' clearly on one paper and some other lyrics like lines on the other paper a little scribbling.

And then, he came out with the two papers and a paperweight to the drawing room where Xiao was. And he kept the two papers on a table in the drawing room with the paper which has clearly written lyrics somewhat on the top of the other paper.

"Come, we shall go," Taehyung said to Xiao.

"Does it requires an hour to pack up things?" Asked Namjoon as he entered the drawing room from outside.

Both of them said nothing but walked outside.

"What's there on the table? What's that paper?" Namjoon noticed the papers which Taehyung kept on the table.

"It's... just some lyrics, it's...my hobby." Taehyung lied.

"Meet me at the bottom of the ocean, where the time is frozen..? Well, the next one is.....uh....not so clear. What does that really mean?" Namjoon asked Taehyung suspiciously.

"As I said, it's my hobby to... write lyrics on paper," Taehyung said.

"Huh..What a silly man," Namjoon said to Taehyung with a smirk on his face and walked outside.

As he went outside, Taehyung went back to the drawing-room without anyone knowing and kept the papers in the position like how he had kept them earlier, and came out.

After seeing Taehyung and Xiao driving away, Namjoon also left the mansion after arranging for his men to watch over the mansion that whole night to catch Jimin and Jungkook.