XXXV

*After a week*

It was a Tuesday afternoon when Taehyung and Xiao arrived back at the mansion. As they came in, they saw Finn sitting in the drawing room watching cartoon.

"Finn, Where are they both?" Taehyung asked from behind.

"They both went outside," Finn said engrossed in the cartoon, not knowing who came.

"Are you tired, dear?" Taehyung asked Xiao.

"Just a little, I need to take a bath," Xiao said.

"Okay.." Taehyung said.

"I'll be right back, Tae" Xiao said planting a kiss on Taehyung's lips and leaving for her bedroom.

"Where did they go?" Taehyung asked sitting next to Finn.

"Googie went to the hospital, and Daddy went to Erschaft," Finn replied as the cartoon was over.

Erschaft is a petroleum importing/exporting international company run by the Lucianos, and it is Jimin who's the C.E.O/owner of it.

"Okay." Taehyung said.

"Xiao didn't come?" Finn asked Taehyung with widened eyes.

"Oh..she's upstairs, kid," Taehyung said laughing.

*In the evening*

When Jimin and Jungkook returned, they saw Taehyung and Xiao sitting on the couch.

"Taehyung!!" Jimin said as they both approached Taehyung and Xiao.

"How were your days, man?" Jk asked Taehyung.

"Yeah.. It was pretty awesome." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Guys, I wanna have a family meeting now, with all of us. You both go get freshened and come." Taehyung said to Jimin and JK.

After some time, they both came near Taehyung where Xiao and Finn were present with him, "What is it, Taehyung?" They asked.

"I was wondering how will we escape from her dad, I mean the Italian military. And I can't leave you guys alone in trouble." Tae said.

"Taehyung, you mustn't be in trouble at this time. Coz, you have a wife and a whole life with her is left for you. But, we don't have any commitments like that... So, I think Jk's decision to protect you was perfectly right." Jimin said.

"But if something happens to you, who's there for Finn? He's a small kid, you know." Taehyung asked Jimin.

Jimin stayed speechless for a while and spoke up, "Taehyung...but..-"

"But, all of us can't be saved anyways." JK cut off Jimin

"Umm...Xiao, we want to talk to Taehyung personally." Jk said.

"Sure," she said as she left the room.

"Taehyung, listen...You've got a golden chance that your wife is the daughter of the Italian military head. So, he'll never kill you coz you're his son-in-law, and if he kills you his one and only daughter will become a widow. And of course, you can use that opportunity. Don't care about us for now. We'll take the risk." Jk said patting Taehyung's shoulder.

"But...h-how can I leave you both like that?" Taehyung said.

"That's fine, Taehyung. After all, our lives are of no guarantee." Jimin said.

Taehyung could say nothing to it since he knew he was right.

Then, there was pin drop silence for a while.

"Umm... I have to inform y'all one thing." Xiao entered clearing her throat.

"What's it?" Taehyung asked.

"I was informed that my father will let you all free. He won't kill you." Xiao said.

"Huh? Don't make us laugh." Jk said leaning on the sofa with closed eyes.

"Believe me. He'll. But on one condition." She said.

"What's it?" Jimin asked lighting a cigarette.

"It's that... You have to stop all these crimes, mafia, smuggling, etc., and live as common people in Germany. And all of your smuggled stuffs till now must be handed over to the German government." Xiao said.

Taehyung said nothing but went thoughtful on hearing her.

"You think that'll happen?" Jimin asked Xiao taking a long puff.

"Then for what are we taking all these risks?" Jk asked smirking.

She was confused at Jimin's and Jk's reaction, "Then what are y'all gonna do?".

"What are you thinking, Taehyung?" Jk asked.

"Uh... I'm confused..." Taehyung said.

"There's no need for confusion. We're gonna take the risk," Jimin said.

"Taehyung, if he catches us... we want you to take care of Erschaft and Bottled poetry till we escape." Jk said.

"Okay, and... I just wanted to ask you both one thing." Taehyung said.

"What's it?" Jimin asked.

"Do you have feelings for anyone? I...I mean for any woman? Like love." Taehyung asked.

"Uhm...not at all.. But yes.. a crush, I guess." Jk said looking around.

"Do you have, Jimin?" Jk asked.

"Um...No. I don't. Why do you ask, Taehyung?," Jimin asked.

"Just to make sure," Taehyung replied.

The next day, when there were only Taehyung and Xiao in the mansion, some cars landed in front of the mansion.

As Taehyung was sitting in the drawing room, he saw the shadow of a tall man on the floor.

As he turned back to see who it was he was shocked to see the Italian military head/Xiao's father Mr. Kim Namjoon with some army men, with missile gun in his hand.