(05) The Business Trip

Sid's pov:
I returned home at 9pm and went inside the pool to feel the cold water on my bare body, it was kind of my escape from reality. Whenever I was in bad mood or occupied in my own thoughts, I swim. Weird but that's what I do and I myself don't know the reason behind that. As I closed my eyes to relax she came to my mind. I opened my eyes with a jolt as it never happens that water doesn't take away all my thoughts, all I could remember right now was her usual smile and the hurt expression on her face because of me because of my words. I sighed 'what is happening to me'. I came out of the pool and called Adi but he didn't answered but texted back
"With a hot company. I know you understand;))"

He will never change. I went inside and ate my healthy dinner. But my mind was really stuck with that alien girl. I remember how my mom used to say "never ever hurt a person with a pure and loving heart or you won't be able to live peacefully."

'you were right mom' i thought to myself.

"If you hurt someone unintentionally. Just apologise and the damage will lessen."  Her words kept coming to my mind. Maybe I should apologise to her but how, okay tomorrow I will. But how will I sleep peacefully tonight 'argh'. Fine I will just call her and tell that I didn't meant those words.

But I don't have her number so i should wait for tomorrow. Gosh what is happening to me I am always even more rude to everyone else but it never happens. What have this alien done to me. I was fighting with myself .

Fine! Just a text is enough. I called Isha to get Shraddha's number.

"I'm sorry for today " cut cut you are the boss Sid you don't say sorry and stuff .
"I didn't meant to hurt you. I apologise if I did " cuttttt

I took a deep breath and remembered how hurt she looked maybe she cried too.

"Forget about today! Don't keep in mind not everything is said to hurt someone intentionally. Sleep peacefully:)"  send....

Ok mission completed. I sighed in relief maybe now I can sleep.

I adjusted my bed when a notification came to my phone. "Who?". I rolled my eyes to myself. Ofcourse she didn't had my number and I never mentioned myself and now if I write my name it will be embarrassing.

"Just sleep I want my employees to be fresh and on time in the morning."

With that I kept my phone aside and went to sleep.

Next day...

Sid's pov:

It was 8:40 in the morning and I'm on time as always. As I went inside the office the guards and receptionist greeted me. I waited for the lift and it came within on time as I was about to get in the lift Rashmi was there. I waited for her to say something but she didn't and kept looking anywhere but me it definitely hurts when the person you used to like ignores you.
"Good morning" I said
"Good morning sir" she replied coldly.
She is really stubborn. Before I could say anything she left. I sighed and went to my cabin.

Shraddha's pov:
I'm late I'm late I thought to myself as I entered my workplace. I warmly greeted Chaya she is really nice.
As I went to second floor Rhea who is also in Rashmi Mam's team came to me and said "Mam is calling you"
"Okay, thanks" I replied and went to Miss Rashmi after keeping my handbag on my desk.

"I've been waiting for you" she said as she walked towards me.
"Good morning mam, sorry I'm late actually I just shifted yesterday so.." before I could complete my sentence she hugged me.
"It's okay sweetie" she smiled.
Which made me smile too.

"So you are going to Mumbai tomorrow" she declared making my eyes wide.

"Sorry" was all I could utter.