the rise of a new hero.

Izuku wakes up to see all might lightly smacking his face in order to wake up.

Izuku:"A-ALL MIGHT?!" He shouted in shock that the hero he looked up to was standing in front of him.

All might:"HAHAHA YES IT IS I ALL MIGHT!" He said striking a pose.

Izuku:"i-it is an honer yo be in your presence sir! Please sign my n-notebook!" He said as he pulled out his notebook.

He looked at his notebook and it was already signed by all might.

Izuku:"YOU ALREADY SIGNED IT!"

All might:"HAHAHA GLAD YOUR HAPPY BUT I MUST TAKE THIS Villain TO JAIL!" He said as he turned around getting ready to leap away.

Izuku:'but I still have so much question for him!' he thought to himself reaching out for him.

All might:"ANY WAYS TAKE CARE NOW BYE!" he said as he jumped away.

As he was in the air izuku was hanging onto all mights leg.

All might:"H-HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET GO!" He said trying to get izuku off him.

Izuku:"N-NO WAY ILL DIE AT THIS HIGHT IF I LET GO NOW!" he screamed while holding on for dear life.

All might:"oh...right." he said as he landed onto the roof of a building.

After that they were on the roof all might was ready to jump away again but was stopped by izuku cause he asked a question.

Izuku:"w-wait all might!"

All might:"sorry boy but I do not have the time right now!"

Izuku:"CAN I BE A HERO EVEN THOUGH IM QUIRKLESS?!"

All might began to smoke up and izuku noticed this and saw a skinny man.

Izuku:"AHH YOUR NOT ALL MIGHT WHO ARE YOU?!"

Small might:"calm down kid. I am all might."

Izuku:"W-what happened to you?"

Small might explains what happened to him and shows izuku his scar.

Small might:"and to answer your question kid."

Izuku looked up thinking that all might would say he can be a hero.

Small might:"I'm sorry to tell you this kid but you can't be a hero without a quirk."

Izuku:"w-what..."

Small might:"I'm sorry kid but their are others ways to help people, like a police officer or a doctor."

Izuku fell to his knees and started to tear up.

Small might:"it's ok to have dreams but make sure you can accomplish them..." He said as he left.

As small might left izuku on the building izuku began to cry to himself, he knew that it was true but it still hurt that even the hero he looked up to sayed he couldn't be a hero without a quirk.

After izuku finished crying to himself he got up and left the building. He was upset he realized he couldn't be a hero without a quirk, it was impossible.

As izuku was heading home he saw a villain fight going on down the street and decided to check it out. He thought to himself that there was no point in doing this but it didn't hurt to see what was going on he saw the villain that attacked him.

Izuku:'W-what but all might took him out' he thought to himself until he realized that he held onto all might which knocked the bottles that the slime villain was in.