the hangout.

It's been a few weeks since he first began his vigilante work.

We now go to izuku who is watching TV on his couch.

Izuku:"there is nothing to do today!" He said as he slid off the couch onto the floor.

Inko:"why don't you go hang out with the girls? It has been a while since you three had time for each other."

Izuku:"you know what...that's not a bad idea. I haven't hung out with the for a while."

He got up from the couch and got his red shoes on.

Izuku:"I'll be back soon mom!" He said as he opened the door.

Inko:"ok be safe izuku!"

Izuku grabs his phone out of his pocket and calls jirou first.

We go to jirou who is cleaning her room.

Her phone starts to ring and she goes to check who is calling her.

She sees it says "izu bear"
And immediately answers the phone.

Jirou:"hey izuku!"

Izuku:"hey jirou I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me today."

Jirou wasn't able to hang out with izuku for a while as she was studying hard for test to enter UA.

Jirou:"of course! When will we meet? Where will we meet?"

Izuku:"how about now? Near the beach?"

Jirou:"sure I'll meet you there!"

Izuku:"ok see ya in a bit."

Jirou hung up and began to search through her closet for clothes to wear.

We than go to kendo who is practicing martial arts for the test to go in UA.

She than gets a call on her phone. She stops her training and checks who is calling her.

The contacts say "zuzu" and almost drops her phone and answers.

Kendo:"h-hey izuku, what's up?"

Izuku:"hey kendo I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out today."

Kendo:"I would love to izuku."

Izuku:"ok meet me at the beach. And if you can come right now."

Kendo:"ok izuku see you soon."

Izuku:"you to kendo."

Izuku hung up and kendo left to go take a shower.

A few moments later we see izuku waiting at the beach.

There is trash all over the place and izuku looks around and all he sees is trash.

Izuku:"if I remember correctly this place was one of the most popular places to be. The sight was always so beautiful..." He said looking at the ocean.

As he is looking at the beach full of trash he hears footsteps behind him and turns around.

He sees kendo in ripped jeans with a white shirt and over it a small leather jacket.

And jirou is wearing a purple T-shirt with a white skull on it with a black skirt and over her shirt is a small jacket.

Izuku:"Wow...you girls look wonderful."

Kendo and jirou:"do you really think so?"

Izuku:"I don't think so, I know so."

The girls blush at this remark and the three began to hang out.