𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 | 𝟷𝟿 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

19 July 2005

TUESDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊" [y/n] states the obvious, leaning against the door frame of the karaoke booth, watching as Emma dresses herself. 

Emma pouts as she buttons up her shirt, shoulders slumping in defeat. She looks up to where [y/n] was waiting for her; noticing that [y/n] traded out her casual clothes for something different. 

[y/n] was now wearing her baggy grey sweat pants with a matching white shirt that was tucked in; Toman's jacket hung unbuttoned over her form – oversized which was requested by her. 

"With how confident you are with these elaborate plans, you might as well just ask the guy out," [y/n] says with a sigh, once again stating the obvious. 

"Yeah, well the plans never even work anyways," Emma groans, "and I have to cancel the extra 30 minutes I requested."

[y/n] smiles apologetically at her disappointed mood, moving to leave the room, "don't worry, I already told the guy at the front desk," she states while jerking her head in the direction behind her, "now hurry up, we have to be at the shrine in 10."

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

As Emma and [y/n] left the karaoke place, and walked down the street towards the Musashi Shrine, they both caught up to the familiar blonde that appeared to be going in the same direction – who now was walking with a girl. 

"Do you think wussy boy and that girl are going to the same place?" Emma questions, following them down the steps of the shrine. 

[y/n] hums, "he's Mikey's new friend, he invited him," was all she states, hearing the sounds of revving motorcycles and the yells of the biker gangs. 

The headlights illuminated the park's area, casting shadows across the pavement and the forest trees. Many boys slowed down, while some sped up to create donuts, showing off to their friends. They all formed their groups – either conversing or yelling at each other.  

"Hey!"

A boy shouted, capturing [y/n]'s attention from Emma's complaints about not telling her about already knowing Takemichi. 

The boy who shouted wore Toman's uniform, with slick black hair that was gelled back.

"Who the hell d'you think yer stain' at, huh?! Scram!" He continues to belt angrily towards the blonde haired boy.