Chap 1. The transfer student

Y/N POV:
U-u-uh-m h-hi m-m-my n-a-na-me is u-hh y/n,
M-m-my parents d-died be-before i-i was born... *started crying*
I-i lived wi-ith m-my d-deez nuts uH-M i'm sorry... Uhh- i mean w-with my d-dog... i - i mean Uh Auntie... her name is Slay....*sobs*
T-today is my first day... in my new school...UhM Yumenosaki.. *snort* uhm i'm sorry...i- i will tell you my s-stories...

It started with...

"HEYY BABAGROL! COME ONNNN U GONNA BE LATE IN UR FRIST DAY BITCH!" Mrs.Slay start screaming for her.

"O-okay a-auntie"

"OMIGOD WHY I EVEN AGREE TO RAISE HER..." Mrs.Slay is tired of her.

*They started to go to Yumenosaki High School*

"Here ur bag, take care of yourself y/n" Mrs.Slay left her in Yumenosaki.

"Hey girlie" an ed sheeran calling Y/N.

"U-u-uh a-are you talking t-to me?"

"Yes, do you have some moneys🥺" Subaru asked.

"Stop it Akehoshi, you make me feels like in a deja vu..." said Hokuto while giving Subaru a dogge coin.

"UWAOOO A DOGGE COIN I GONNA BE RICCHHH" Subaru got exited.

"U-uh- c-c-can you hlep- uh help me-..."

"Wait wait wait" a fruity blonde man approached them.

"U-uh-m w-who are you..."

"Hey everyone my name is Kaoru Hakaze! I was born November 3rd and I'm.. I'm the student of uhh.. Yumenosaki Gakuen High School. I'm a senior student right there and my blood type is B andddd my.....class...........my class is 3-A..... that's pretty much it hhh..........thank you....i'm already graduated though...." said the fruity blonde man.

"U-uh i see... can you help me...I dont know my class and...dorm.."

"Sure! But give me your dogge coins" Subaru start to steal her moneys.

*They helped y/n and goes to classroom*

"I'm your homeroom teacher Jin Sagami, you can find me in Infirmary." Said the room teacher.

"U-uh ok- Mr.Sagami..."

"Now introduce yourself to them please " Mr.Sagami asked.

"U-u-uh-m h-hi m-m-my n-a-na-me is u-hh y/n,
M-m-my parents d-died be-before i-i was born...."

OMG I CANT TELL THEM MY REAL AGEE ?!?!what ahOuLd i Do?!?! (Y/N minds)

"Uh...i-i-m 17 years old... i lived with my auntie.."

"Excuse me" a girl asked

"How would you be born if your parents died before you were born ?" Anzu confused with her Introduction.

"Uhhm I'm sorry..."

"Hey hey, Anzu san, She is a new student, just because you are the first student in Producer Course it doesnt mean you can bully her, hahaha" a mob girl replied to Anzu.

"Okay." Said Anzu.

"T-thanks..." Y/N goes to her Seat.

Anzu is confused "what the hell are just happening..."

Chapter 1
The Transfer Student
End.

Y/N x Ensemble Stars || A Very Sad Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें