Chap 5. Rei and Kaoru

In the next day....

Kaoru and Y/N go to school with their puffy red eyes...
Rei Sakuma the demon vampire lord saw them walk to school together and got jealous. He approached them with a cold expressions.

"Kaoru...my love...i'm sorry" Rei suddenly kneel down in front of Kaoru.

"Tch....y-y-you e-evil bastard! I-i i l-love y-you so -m-much...B-BUT Y-YOU C-CHEATED ON ME?!S-SERIOUSLY?? Y-YOU LOVE HIM MORE THAN ME! I KNEW IT!....U...Y-YOU MUST H-HATE ME BECAUSE I-I'M..." Kaoru start crying.

"Y-y-you f*ck*ng b*txh!" Y/N tried her best to say it as loud as she can. Even though she is a petite girl it doesn't mean ber words can be unheared.

"Oyah oyah" Suddenly, a tall man with long bluish silver hair jumped from his helicopter.

AMAZINGGGUUUUU~

-nothing happened-

"W-what t-the fuck is that...ANYWAY I HATE YOU SO MUCH! WE BROKE UP NOW! DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN!" Said Kaoru Hakaze, he was born on November third, he was a student from Yumenosaki gakuen highschool, and he was a senior student right there, his bloodtype is B and his class is 3-A.

"I can explain it sweetie pie babagworl, rawr " Rei said that with his -100000hz deep voice.

"T-THEN EXPLAIN IT!D-D-DONT DARE YOU HURT KAORU KUN AGAIN!!!!" Y/N screamed so loud that her petite figure flied.

-she is gone-

"What the fuck just happened"
Ibara was there.
He was there since the beginning.
He was watching the soap drama.
After watching such weird drama.
He become world's No.1 Scientist and found a cure of XXX and revived some people from death.

In the end, not even the author know what's happening, where did Y/N go, no one know.

The truth will be revealed in the next chapter.

*author note:
Sorry for not updating. For the past 2 year i was busy fighting the Tenshouin Group and helping Kanata to recover his mermaid ability.