Chap 4. The Conflict

Eichi suddenly entering the Infirmary,
With an angry face he asked to Rei.

"You know, I used to think he and I were the same. Seeing as how he was so small and slender, just like a girl!"

"U-uhm...w-why a-are you saying t-the same th-thing.."

"Same thing what ?"
Eichi asked her with a confused face.

"U-u-uhm y-yesterday.. i-i h-hear y-you monologing... i-in da- c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cmon baby amerika?!"
Oh no...she started to sing because she is too scared to answer Itchy Tension's question.

"Do i look like a basic white guy to you?" Eichi asked.

"Not for her, but yes you looks like a basic white guy to me. Eichi." Rei cut off their conversation with a serious face .

"In a men's society where physical health and strength are the standards we are measured against, he was looked down upon.

I thought that he'd be frustrated and rebellious, with an inferiority complex simmering under the surface.

That he held the same dreams and desires as me, that he was someone who would come running toward the same goal.

So I thought I understood his feelings. To my embarrassment, I was mistaken.

I thought he would sympathize with and support me, and fight by my side... So when I was admitted to the hospital for my condition, I had him do what I wanted while I was unable to move."
Eichi continued his monologue.

"You still haven't changed...Thats why...I..."

"G-g-guys p-please d-dont f-fight just b-because of me..."
Y/N stopped Rei before Rei want to confess his feeling to Eichi.

"Eichi...I love you" Rei confessed his feeling to Eichi.

"Wait wait wait, babe what are you doing here? Oh hi girlie are you okay? It looks like you accidentally punched my bf huh" Kaoru entered the Infirmary because he saw Rei.

"R-rei j-just confessed t-to Eichi... a-are you okay with that?..."
Y/N tell the fact.

"Naur bro... babe are you serious"
Kaoru started tearing his marriage certificate.

"I-i can explain it..." Rei got confused.

"Babe...I thought our relationship is special b-but *hiks* " Kaoru started to cry.

"Amazing~gu☆" a weird masked guy approached them with a fucking Helikopter helikopter.

"Oh its looks like I need to go to the hospital again, see you" Eichi leaved the Infirmary with the weird masked guy."

"K-kaoru a-are you o-okay.."
Y/N feels sorry with him and decide to comfort him.

"NO! HEY Y/N CHAN DID YOU KNOW?! HE SECRETLY GIVES EICHI MONEYS WITH A BANK ACCOUNT THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW HE HAD!" Kaoru start to vent.

"HE EVEN BUY A PENTHOUSE FOR EICHI AND BRING HIM TO CAPPADOCIA! ITS MY DREAM MAS NOT HIM😭" He cried so hard.

"K-kaoru... i'im sorry- i-its m-my fault..."
Y/N apologized.

"C-can you follow me..."
Y/N ask him to follow her.

"I-I-I-I cant take this school no longer you guys are a bunch of homos" Y/N and Kaoru cried and run like a anime girl eating a sandwich leaving Rei alone.

They goes to the rooftop together.

"You can scream as hard as you want now...lets get angry together Kaoru san"
Y/N smiles at him.

"Okay..."

They started to sing Fight song together.
In the roof top till 25 o'clock.

Chapter 4
The Conflict
End.