Chap 3. Y/N meets Rei

The morning alarm waked Y/N up
She started to getting ready to leave her room and go to school.

"What a peacefull day without Auntie's bullshits~"

BRRRRR BRRRR DRINGG DRING PALALALA ULALALA LALALAL DAN DAN DANG JANNGGG DANGG

Her phone started ringing.

She checked her phone and found that Mrs.Slay is calling her.

[BABAGROL are you awake?!?!?!]

"Yes Auntie, I'm awake"

[Good, thats my girl, NOW GO TO UR SCHOOL SWEETIE]

Y/N:
As you know... my auntie is an evil person... she always got angry at me😢😢😢

She ended the call and goes to school.

-In the School Hall-

omg omg is that Rei Sakuma?!
He is soo hot!

The girls start screaming for him while Y/N is just walking with head down.

"Oops" Y/N accidentaly tripped and hited Rei.

"I-i-i-i-a-m s-s-srory..." she started to cry.

"Miss are you okay?" Rei asked her.

"Y-ye-yeah" she tried to stand but she cant because she is so weak and her bone got broken.

*snorts* "i-i-i think i-i l-lo-lost m-my fee-t i me-mean i broke it..." Y/N is confused about what can she do.

"Ok i'll carry you to the Infirmary then" He started to carry Y/N to the Infirmary to meet Mr.Sagami.

Y/N got diagnosed with
Ulululu Blbelele KukuKakakaka
6969 Disorder and it makes her cant walk for 1 Second.

"I-i'm s-so-sorry for -t-trou-oubli-ng y-yo-you...w-what- i-is y-yo-your n-name..." Y/N asked him with some tears.

"My name is Rei Sakuma..." said Rei.

"S-s-aakuma r-rei?!" Y/N makes a surprised face.

"Yes?"

"I-isnt- s-sakuma R-rei t-the head of Sukmadig c-clan t-that k-killed m-my pa-parents 181983738293- ye-years ago..." Y/N stared at him with a scared face.

"Who are you... how did you know that The Sukmadig Clan have killed someone...." Rei is interested with Y/N because she is different with other girls.

Chapter 3
Y/N meets Rei
End.

_____________________________________

Next Chapter:

The Conflict.