Socialisation

I started chatting with Liam on my phone.
He is so much fuuuuuun!
Then the girl who is wearing make up asked me for a pen.
UUUM DO I LOOK LIKE I TALK TO GIRLS!?!?
PFFF i know she wants to start drama for sure. All girls do that anyways.
But I'm quirky so I decided to give her one.
"Thanks!" She said and she gave me a smile. "What's your name?" She asked me still smiling.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
I do not want to talk to her.
"Y/N" I answered, hoping she is not going to ask anymore.
"That's a cute name" She says.
Ugghhh i know I am so tiny but she didn't have to tell me. I am not going to let her insult me like that!
"How can you wear so much makeup? Not that it looks bad but it's a little too much haha ! You look like a painted wall!😂😂" I said, laughing.
She furrowed her brows and side eyed me.
Omg why is she so mad at me for speaking the truth?
"And why would that be your buisness exactly?" She said, looking rather pissed.
That's it. That's why i never hang out with girls. She's creating drama out of literlaly nothing. Well i mean, girl thing it is.
"Oh my god why are you so mad? I mean I just said the truth! Ugh girls are literally so much drama! Boys are so so so much better!"
"You know what, don't talk to me for the rest of the flight!" She answered while rolling her eyes.
Ugh, whatever.