hot

The sun was already out indicating that it was morning. But cassie liked the warm she felt and she didn't want to stand up so she won't miss the warm feeling. She didn't know the source and at that point she honestly didn't care. She shifted closer to the direction the warm feeling was coming from and she closed her eyes again falling back into slumber.

Jayson felt his monster's hardness. How can this little dove turn him on with this little act of hers and go back to sleep like nothing happened. As much as he wanted to endure the feeling he was feeling down there, he could not. He was hard like a rock. And the fact that Cassie's flawless skin was shining under the sun that penetrated her room was not helping at all. Suddenly, Cassie turned and faced him while sleeping. "How can this lady torment me even in her sleep?" His eye roam her face. From her perfectly shaped eye brows, to her long eye lashes down her fully pink lips that look deliciously inviting. Down to her exposed neck and the upper part of her boobs that came out from the silly nightwear she was wearing. "Gosh she's damn hot" he couldn't help but say.

Her skin looked so perfect under the morning sun. It looked so inviting as if calling on to him to treat them with care in all the delicate right places. He couldn't stop staring at her. "How can one look so attractive" he asked himself. He has bedded with lots of women, but none caught his eye like the lady lying right next to him. Even his future wife didn't attract him this much. As a matter of fact, she didn't attract him at all.. he stretched out his hands and Traced her face down her jaw and to her exposed hands. Doing it slowly and enjoying how her hands felt under his touch. Before he could stop himself, he placed a gentle kiss on her arm but that didn't satisfy him. He wanted more so he want in again, slowly not to wake the sleeping beauty up. He placed serval kisses from her finger tips up her neck and at that very moment, Cassie let out a moan. Her sound of pleasure drove him and his wolf mad. It felt good knowing that there were the reason behind that sound. At that moment, Jayson wanted to pull back. He wanted to stop himself but Cassie was like his favourite ice cream flavor that he took a spoonful of and still craved more.

He couldn't stop himself and it didn't help that his wolf also wanted her as much as he wanted her too. And with that, he kissed her neck again earning a moan from Cassie. He kissed her neck up to her earlobe, leaving wet kisses behind. Each time his lips met with her skin, Cassie moaned harder than before. Her moan drove him crazy and he bent down again to kiss her but this time around, Cassie's eyes shut open. The look of confusion was evidence in her face and when suddenly replaced with that of horror and she jumped off the bed like it was on fire which landed her on the floor.

"What the heck do you think you're doing" she asked with anger evidence in her voice. He didn't seem bothered about her reaction. As a matter of fact, this little spitfire turned him on the more. He stood up and was face to face with her before replying her "you're mine Cassie"

"Are you sick? Get out of here or I'll shout you pervert!!!" She screamed as loud as she could. But that only earned a laugh from Jayson.

"Don't you get it Cassie? You're mine and I want was mine" he said taking a step closer to her until she was pressed against the wall of her bedroom.

"You're sick!!" She said before shouting and trying to get out of his reach while calling Elena and Daniel to save her from Jayson. Her cry and shout was of no use as Jayson stood in front of her with no plans of moving away. He just stood there watching her with an amusing smile displaying in his face. "This little dove is really something else" he says eyeing her from her head to her toe. Now that it was morning, he could see her and her attire very well. She wore a silky nightwear that stopped at her mid thigh, with it's v-neck design showing off her fair round standing boobs.

"Beautiful" he said while looking at her boobs and thinking of how he will feast on it. Cassie noticed his eyes on her boobs and she immediately felt self conscious, and tried using her hands to cover her chest while her face burned in embarrassment.

"You prev......" She couldn't finish up her statement cause Jayson slammed his lips over hers, kissing her like a starving lion. His kiss was demanding and rough as Cassie tried to free herself from his hold. She finally gave up and stopped fighting against him cause his lips on hers some how calmed her down. It gave her a sense of peace and reassuring like everything will be okay. It made her feel safe in his arms.

When Jayson noticed that she was no longer struggling to free herself, he deepened the kiss. He lightly brushed his tongue on her lips, which made her extend her tongue in response. He pasted his lips and gently used his tongue to stimulate her lips and tongue. He slide his tongue along hers and gently pitched her ass, which earn him a moan from her. He pressed his body closer to hers that there was no longer space between them. With one hand on her ass, he moved the other gently to her boobs and squeezed it. On the other hand, Cassie was a moaning mess. She ran her fingers through his hair lightly. She just couldn't get enough. His lips
Were warm and soft. The feeling of kissing him was much better than she imagined. It was like nothing she has ever experienced in this world. It felt good. The feeling of being held in his arms drove her crazy, and with that she closed her eyes and took In the moment with no thought of breaking this heavenly experience any time soon.

His lips felt strong and firm just like him. He taste like heaven, like her favourite chocolate she couldn't get enough of. He was like her addictive pill that she didn't know she needed until now. He made a sense of hunger for him tickle her spine, and sent shivers upwards into the kiss. Her lashes were closed so tight cause she can't imagining opening them and ending this. They hips were stationary, curled together and moving with the force of the kiss. He tucked her hair behind her ears, and whispered "you're mine Cassie, mine!!!". With that, he moved in again, capturing her lips once more with their clothes clinging on to each other. He carried her, while still kissing her and placed her on top the bed. With their legs tangled together. He let go of her lips and kisses her neck. She couldn't control the moan and sounds that left her lips. She indeed had no control over herself again. He kissed down to get chest as she tilt her head and ache her back, giving him more assess to her chest region.

Jayson couldn't get enough of her. She sucked on her nipples like an angry hungry lion. He knew what they were doing was wrong, but for this moment, he imagined that they were both created for this alone. To be in each other's arm and to share in each other's breath as they enjoy the heavenly feeling they were giving to each other.

With her eyes still half closed in pleasure, she moaned out his name "Jayson" as he kept feasting on her full standing boobs.

They were both too occupied in the pleasure they were giving each other that they didn't notice the door open until the culprit called out Cassie's name in shock.

Hello guys,
How are you finding the book so far?
Please vote and comment to boast my confidence in this book.
This chapter is dedicated to chinygracy and Doaa255 cause they are my biggest supporter so far.