Evening breeze

The evening breeze was clam and cool. It gave out the sense of peace. In this moment of distress, the evening breeze was all cassie needed and that was why up to now, she was still outside the pack house. They needed to head back inside. Jayson's and Alison's wedding will soon start. You might wonder how. Alison is a werewolf, her werewolf healing ability helped her heal quickly and they needed it to be done on a full moon, considering all their guest, they just wanted to get it over with.

"We need to head Inside, Cassie. The wedding is in few hours. We need to get ready". Elena said trying to get Cassie to move from the spot she have been since afternoon. They both went to the gender at the back of the pack house. They have been there since afternoon, reading, going through the garden and eating. Now it was late and they both needed to go inside, it was getting colder outside.

"I'll be right behind you. I just need few minutes of silence". Cassie said with her eyes still closed while leaning against the huge tree that was at the back, among the garden tress.

"But.....what about the wedding".

"Don't worry, I'll be there. Just need time to enjoy this evening breeze a little longer".

Elena knew that leaving Cassie out all by herself weren't a good ideal but she knows that Cassie needed her privacy and she had things to do inside. She left her duties to stay with her friend and now, she needed to get back to her duties. With that thought in mind, she mind linked Davin and asked him to assign 4 warriors to Cassie, just to make sure she's safe.

"Okay, sure". She stood on her foot and stared at cassie for a while before kissing her forehead "I'll always be here for you, Cassie. I promise".

"I know". Cassie replied. "Now, go inside. I know they need you. Daniel will lose his shit if you ain't there in the next 3 minutes".

At the mention of Daniel's name, Elena's face lit up. She truly did miss him. She have not had time with him all day and the stuff she pulled up earlier, she still haven't explained or talk to Daniel about it. She knew that his not mad or demanding for an explanation. But, she knew he deserves an explanation. She did love Daniel alot and his none judgemental character, is an addition to why she loves him.

"His such a big baby" she said smiling from ear to ear like a teenager in facing her first crush.

"I heard that" Daniel's voice shocked the two of them. Elena turned and saw her love smiling lovely at her. She took few steps towards him and stopped.

"Why ain't you in my arms yet?" He asked trying to hide the amusement in his voice and on his face.

"Maybe I'm waiting for you to engrave me in your arms". She replied with her face blushing so hard.

"Do you really have to wait?" He asked

"Yes, I have to".

"You know how much I long for you"

"Yes I do."

"If you do, why do you still have to wait?" He asked faking annoyance. This act of his amused Elena alot. Because at this point, he looked like a naughty child.

"The chase is the fun part" she replied, still smiling from ear to ear. He stepped closer and held her waist and dragged her closer to himself still they were no longer space between them.

"I've miss you" he whispered in her ear. " Miss or missed?" She asked curiously. "Miss" he replied her. Clearly letting her in on the fact that his use of miss and not missed was not a mistake. "Why use miss when you're already here with me?" She asked. She did already know the answer cause Daniel always played this game with her." Cause... Even though you're here, I'll still missing you". He said smiling like a child who just saw his favourite toy of a time. "You're just crazy". She replied him. "Crazy over you girl" he replied kissing all over her face. "Stop it!!!". She cried out in pure enjoyment and fake agony.