𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚜' 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

"The strongest among all

"The strongest among all..." His eyes spiral as a blue aura shined off. Isagi kicked the ball to land and hit Kira in the face with 2 seconds remaining.

"Bon!" Bachira added to the excitement.

With one second left Kira's name, number, and Blue Lock Icon appeared on the board. Everyone was in shock by the action as the time ticked down to 1.

The ball rolled away and made its way to {Y/n} as there was no more time left. She grabbed the ball and then looked up at the screen as the words „Lose" covered the screen signaling Kira Ryosuke lost. She was flabbergasted herself not expecting the outcome of this game.

She dropped the ball as she got up from the corner slowly clapping her hands as she walked over, "What an exciting game. Even I didn't see that coming." Though her words were completely ignored as Kira and Isagi were just staring at each other in shock.

"Isagi-kun?" Kira questioned as blood was running down his nose. "What are you doing?" He was confuzzled as he just grabbed the situation.

"I didn't... Sorry... I... I mean..." Isagi jumbled his words not even understanding himself what he just did. "The ball... Came so fast that I..."

"Don't give me that crap!" Kira said.

The screen turned back on again showing Ego as she was slowly clapping, "Good job, you unpolished gems. Let us continue to the results. The player we'll get rid of is- Ryosuke Kira! You are expelled!" His forehead evaded the screen as he got closer.

To Kira's realization, his eyes shrink, his lips quivering. "What the fuck? Do you think you'll win the World Cup with this dumb shit?! With these stupid games. Why was I...?!" He got up from the ground courting to yell. "How could you erase the future of a player like me?! Aren't I Japan's „National Treasure"?!" He pointed at himself with one hand and with the other pointed at Igarashi, "SO why the fuck don't you expel Igaguri Or Isagi?! What's even the point of this stupid game?! Tag ain't fucking football! So why are we even doing it?!"

Ego stretched his head thinking of a dumber way to explain things, "At Blue Lock, Everything you do is related to football. Have a gook look at your surroundings, you shame of talent. The area of that room is 16.5 x 40.32 meters." Some people in the crowd were a little confused. "The exact same proportions as a penalty area. About 75% of all goals are scored from the area/ You could say it's a domain of a striker. In other words, in this small space, the positioning skills of a striker mean everything. Therefore, those unable to survive under such conditions... Can hardly qualify to be talented strikers."