Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween people!!! Not proofread.

Halloween was just around the corner and {Y/n} begged Ego for everyone to get a day off

Halloween was just around the corner and {Y/n} begged Ego for everyone to get a day off. To which she succeeded and to was why she was eating out with her step-sister Anri. But {Y/n} wasn't alone, no she was waiting for someone and didn't want to wait alone which was why Anri came along.

At first, she did try to get her Manager Hikura to go but he was busy doing whatever he could so that he wouldn't have to go. Especially because he knew who she was meeting with.

After a while of waiting the door of the cafe swung open. {Y/n} didn't have to turn her head as a thick German accent entered her ears. Then another softer accent softened his words.

"Guten Morgen meine Lieben."

"Guten Morgen {Y/n}." How are you doing?"

Anri left the table and said she'd wait in the car, even though {Y/n} knew she was lying. The two other people sat down, one beside her and the other sitting on the opposite.

"You look great, Ness." Her words were sweet and taken with no ill intent toward the man.

"Thank you," Ness's lips curl into a smile that stretches from ear to ear. "I can say the same for you."

"Of course, just look at me..."

As she was talking to Ness the male beside her grabbed her face and pulled her face to his. "Meine Lieben aren't you cocky. Would you like me to help you?" The male's blond hair with blue ends fell in front of her face just perfectly to cover his blue glossy eyes that stared at her with contentment...

"Kaiser, I'll pull your rat tail if you don't stop." She threatens holding her hand behind his hair.

He just started at her a smirk brought upon his face, "Go ahead, do it."

{Y/n} pulls her hand away a disgusted look on her face. "Fuck off."

Just in the nick of time the waiter came to the table and served the drinks and an appetizer that the female had ordered when Anri was there.