𝙸𝚅: 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜

"I have a gift for you, {Y/n}," Anri says holding a small rectangle box in her hands, it was gift-wrapped in blue wrapping paper

The girl looked at the small back then back at her sister, "What is it?" She asked taking the rectangle box from her hands.

"Open it," A smile appeared on Anri's face as she waited for her to unwrap the small gift.

{Y/n} found the small tape that was holding it together. She peeled off the blue wrapping paper. It revealed a black rectangle with blue highlights. She looked all around the box and at the bottom of the box was a brand name.

{Y/n} eyes widened slightly and her eyebrows raised, "What did you get me, Anri-Nee?" She questioned when opened the box revealing a pair of glasses.

"Since you mostly stare at a screen all day. I thought I would get you blue light glasses." Anri says in a nice tone in her voice.

"Thank you, Anri-Nee," Her face softened as {Y/n} looked at Anri. She put on the glasses and then sat back in her chair. Now, when she stares at the screen for too long her eyes won't feel dry and ache.

The first match-up for the bottom rank was Team X versus Team Z. {Y/n} would watch over the matches and also be a referee. Along with analyzing the players and gameplay so they can furthermore enhance the players.

As she was waiting for the two teams to enter she was noting things down in a small notepad that laid to the left side of her. Through the speeches Ego has given {Y/n} has been writing the key points down. Every now and then she will decipher the speeches whether they are just for the help of understanding blue lock better or football. She will then write them in her own words helping her to also improve because she cannot afford to fall behind.

♚♛♚♛♚

'I'll do this... in order to become the best striker in the world! My trial to change my life at Blue Lock is about to begin.' Isagi thought to himself as Team Z was walking out to the fifth stratum waiting for their opposing team, Team X to walk out so the game could begin.

{Y/n} watched Team Z enter the stratum on her own little monitor. She pressed down on a button that was connected to a microphone. A calming voice echoed in the stratum, "Good afternoon Teams. I Teieri {L/n} {Y/n} will be assessing your game today and determining fouls."