pyaar - part 2

Ashwin starts to tickle her ..which made her to laugh ...they both laugh wholeheartedly...the giggles from the room goes all way through the house ..with happiness they lived a hundred yrs...

Ashwin : seri enough ma.
U go and sleep

Sivaangi : wat

Ashwin : illa...u may be
Tired na.. and
Also u don't
Wanna to hurt
Urself as I'm ur
Hus....

Before he could continue..he felt a soft lips press to his own...it seems that she silenced him with a kiss...he closed his eyes and kissed her back with passion...

She broke the kiss and looked ashwin who still had his eyes closed " ashwin " she called him and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at her with his cute eyes...

She lost her breath for a moment before she continued " I'm ready not only because of u r my husband but also i love u...he stretched out his hand and brought her face for another kiss..

He deepened the kiss in order to convey the love of he had for her...she kissed him back with passion and for a while .. they just kept kissing eachother..after some minutes they broke the kiss and looked eachother...

She was looking him with s huge blush on her face " ashwin..u look handsome".. he blushed and smiled...he lead close to her face and put both of his hand on her waist " u r the gorgeous one sivu "....

Sivaangi blushed as well and both of them remained in that position... gazing at eachother's eyes... finally...ashwin took his hand away from her waist " shall we " he brought out his hand for her to take.

Her face was blushing mess at that moment...soon they undressed ...laying her on the bed he travelled her body with his tongue...her moans fueled him more and more... reaching her sacred spot..he began to torture it with his mouth...

He slid inside her wetness and tightness consumed him...he fell on top of her holding her face he stared at his beautiful wife ...his queen..his peace..his heart...his soul ..his everything

" I love u " he said " i love u more" she said and kissed his lips passionately...he kissed her ...he slowly kept his hand on her hips and sliced into her navel and hugged and started to kiss her neck...

Now he kept his finger on her neck by teasingly ran it above to her cleavage till her neck...she was breathing heavily and her chest was moving in and out ...she couldn't bare the pleasure...

He slowly started to kiss her neck ...she begin to breath heavily.. he took the honey and he slowly poured the honey into her navel...

Once the honey falls into her navel ...she raised her body and she was struggling to bare the honey in her navel..he slowly kept his mouth on her navel and sucked and drinker the honey ..

She was biting her lips and continuously moaning... he took the honey near her neck and he poured it there and he was teasing her neck with his mouth...

She raised her head and moaned...he took honey in his hand and slowly poured the honey on her belly and he was teasing her completely with honey...

He was continuously sucking around her navel till the whole honey get dry completely..he pulled her by biting her lips...he gave her liplock...she couldn't breathe...

She grabbed his shoulder and was crushing his shoulder in pleasure...for five minutes continuously he was literally sucking and kissing her lips passionately...

She smashed her lips on his ...then she touched his neck with her fingers...he put his one hand behind her neck and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss ..

Both were kissing eachother..he squeezed her waist..she gasped... taking the chance he put his tongue inside her mouth...

Both were kissing roughly and passionately...she was totally lost in his touch...she started kissing him and her hand went to his younger one...she started rubbing it lightly...he moaned between the kiss ...

She broke the kiss and started sucking on his neck... biting on his neck ..giving hickeys...he kissed on her nipple and started sucking on it massaging other one softly...

He started sucking it harder...he was massaging her breast kissing and sucking on her neck ...her eyes were closed..he started kissing on her vagina..he started sucking there roughly...

He was kissing and sucking roughly and she was moaning mess at the time...he went upto her and gave her a sweet smile...she was panting hard and tears of pleasure dried in the corner of her eyes...

But suddenly she make him lay on the bed and hovered over him...she kissed him passionately he kissed her back ...she started sucking on his lips...he started kissing her hungrily...

After breaking the kisses he went to her neck and started sucking and biting it ... leaving hickeys and love bites...she was moaning and moaning...he started sucking her breast...

He went uncontrollable hearing her moans...he give a sweet kiss on her cheek...he sees her enjoying with pleasure...

After three hrs of romantic tortures both slept peacefully cuddling eachother...not before pecking their foreheads...he made her lay above him comfortably and caressed her to sleep ..

Morning :

Ashwin : Babe u take
Rest..i make
Break fast for
Us...

Sivaangi : no need...let
Me make...

Note : they were alone in the house as their parents went to some function on that day...mainly they wanna to give them privacy...as the newly married couple wanna to enjoy their own time...

Ashwin : shhh....obey me
U may have
Pain...

Sivaangi : but all girls will
Face this...

Ashwin : i care about
Them too but i
Can't take care
Of them...i can
Take care of u.
So i will...end
Of discussion

Sivaangi : u r so sweet

Ashwin finished preparing breakfast...he feeded her and she feeded him..they both looked a perfect couple with love and care in their eyes and heart and soul..

Sivaangi : i feel complete
Da ..

Ashwin : but i didn't..i
Wanna to
Spend my days
With u till my
Last breath..as
No time is
Enough when
I'm with u..i
Love u...

Sivaangi : love u too

They both ate their breakfast and ended the day with cuddle...

Do support...

ashaangi_fanpage.. special updateyy for u ...

With 💜💜...
Urs dreamer and vk ...