love me

Characters :

Ashwin - Prabhu

Sivaangi - selvi

Sivaangi - selvi..

Prabhu :

He is a working man..married to selvi...they both were lovey dovey couples....loves each other a lot...married a week ago . Prabhu was a hardworking and lovable man...

Selvi :

She is house wife... loves her husband a lot .. married to Prabhu.. they both loved each other a lot .. married a week before ..she was a patience girl and mature woman ..

On a day ( 6th May )

Selvi : tomorrow my
Husband birthday
Na .. wanna to
Make it special..

Selvi planned to surprise him..the surprise should make him happiest of all...this was his first birthday after they got married...she wanna to make it memorable...

Selvi : prabhu..i planned
To go to my mom
House to stay over
There for two days.

Prabhu mv : she forgot
My birthday...ok.
Let it be ..

Prabhu : hmm ok...

Selvi packed her stuffs and got ready and she went... Prabhu was mood off by her behaviour..he doesn't expect her to do so...his mood got worsen...

Prabhu got angry on all his staffs and shout at them...they got stunned by seeing his behaviour...his entire day office went bad ...not only his day .his staffs day too. .

At night...11 ..he returned home ...by 11.55 suddenly the power got cut... at that time... selvi came with a candle...his room door was locked so she knocked the door and ran away ..

Prabhu heared a sound .so he search in every room for the sound...but in his guest room...he saw many candles ...at sharp 12 .00 am ... the light went on...he saw the room got decorated...

The room got decorated...again the light went off...that time selvi came with a candle in her hand... she was wearing a transparent purple saree... Prabhu got mesmerized by her beauty ..

Prabhu : wats this

Selvi : happiest Birthday

Prabhu: u said u wanna
To go to ur mom
Home..

Selvi : surprise..

Prabhu : loved it. .

Selvi : babe I'm ready

Prabhu : for ?

Selvi : though we love
Eachother a lot..i
Got nervous on
Our nuptial night
And i asked u
Time na ...noe I'm
Ready...

Prabhu : no need to
Stress urself for
My birthday..

Selvi : actually Lust is not
Wholly love...but
It's a part of it..
And this is not for
U only...i wanna to
Be urs fully...

Prabhu : sure ?

Selvi : sure

They both were looking at each other... he caressed her cheek with his one hand and put his another hand on her neck. He came closer to her and smashed his lips on her...

They both started kissing and moving their lips in sync...the kiss was sweet ... after a minute they broke the kiss and again looked into each other eyes ...

They Smasher their lips again wanting more...but this time the kiss was tough and out of hunger...he made her to put her back on the bed without breaking the kisses.

He undressed both ...he started kissing her hungrily and put his tongue inside her mouth and started devouring her mouth...after breaking the kiss he went to her neck and started kissing there.

Leaving hickies and love bites...she was moaning and moaning...he started sucking on her breast and biting on her nipple...and playing with the other breast...

He went uncontrollable after hearing her moans ..he looked at her and give a sweet kiss on her cheek ...he looked at her vagina it was dripping due to the pleasure...

He looked at her again ..she was looking at him directly in his eyes...he closed his eyes and started bitting on her swollen red bud ...

She started crying in so much pleasure he was giving her...she was breathing heavily...he went up to look at her and hugged her tightly...he broke the hug and looked directly in her eyes...

He kissed on her forehead and nose..he caressed her hair and Said be wont hurt her ..he came down and kissed her vagina last time and positioned himself and enter into her ..

He was pushing himself slowly... she was screaming due to pain ...he looked at her with concerned face although it was normal on first time but he can't see her hurt...

He caressed her pussy lightly bcoz it must be paining a lot ...he started moving slowly after sometime he saw she was comfortable and enjoying so she moved fast ...

She dig her nails inside his back due to pain but still enjoying the world's most pleasurable moment....

After listening to her moans he started moving faster..he put her one leg on his shoulder and started trusting harder and deeper...after sometime they both come cleaned...

They both Bathed and came...he kissed her slowly with all his love and warmth...he caressed her cheek..she pulled him close to her deepining the kiss and they slept cuddling...

At morning ( 7 am )

Selvi : happiest birthday
Love...

Prabhu : tq babe...i love u

Selvi : love u too

Prabhu : is it paining

Selvi : i won't say lie...s
It's paining but the
Care u show to me
Is lessening the
Pain

Prabhu : awww...babe
Did i hurt u too
Much

Selvi : s ofcourse but i
Enjoyed it too

Prabhu : then second
Round ?

Selvi : oi yesterday itself
U complete 7
Rounds ..

Prabhu: but u also
Cherish it na

Selvi : ahh...you .ok fine..
But this will be last

Prabhu : yeah . But i can't
Promise..

Like this both made love again and again with pure love and ended the greatest birthday...

The end...

Do support...
With 💜💜..
Urs dreamer