mysterious love

Characters :

Ashwin Kumar as ashwin

Sivaangi Krish as sivaangi

On a day :

Today sivaangi had a bad mood ..so...she went to a bar...she drunk a lot there..she came alone as she is a orphan.she is sad because her house owner ask her to get out from the house...

As she doesn't paid her house rent for 2 months ..as she doesn't have a job now ..as she lost her job 2 months ago ..as she resigned her job because his company manager had tried to misbehave with her...

Bar waiter : ma..we
Wanna to close the
Bar ..so go out

Sivaangi : ok bro

Sivaangi wasn't in sober state ..she don't know where to go..so..she just walk out of the bar..on the way she just sat on a place near a park...

A man came that side by buying drinks bottle with drinks..as he is a man who won't drink outside..he used to buy drink bottles and drink in his home whenever he is sad ..

While seeing sivaangi..he can't leave her alone as it's not a good idea to leave a girl alone in the park during night ...as it's not too safe ...

And also he don't know wat to do. .

As he is living alone in his home as he is also a orphan...and carrying a girl alone to his home is not a good idea for him as the society will speak rubbish about it...

He is sad today because..a girl in his company try to coax him..he hate her ..that girl actually likes him for his looks..so..she tried to have sex with him...but he refused...

But by seeing sivaangi ..he can't resist himself from picking her up in his hand ...as sivaangi looked cute... innocent and angelic in his eyes..so..he picked her up...

He kept her safely in his car.. he placed her in passenger seat ..he wore her seat belt..by woring her seat belt ..he can feel her soft skin..he just trashed his dirty thoughts..

He drove his car..on the way to his home..sivaangi murmers something by observing it he can understand that she was in bad mood..so ..he thought of asking her later...

They reached his home ..he carried her safely and placed her in his bed..then he came to hall and started drinking aimlessly..he drunked much and just slept in that chair itself..

Morning :

Sivaangi pov :

I felt a numbing pain in my nether regions ...i Never felt something like this in my life previously.. slowly i started realising my situation...i discovered that I'm naked...

I saw a naked man nearby...i looked his face..he was too handsome and i noticed he looks hot too...i noticed he was waking up...i hurried and tried to get up ..

A hand suddenly pulled me back and i fell on his chest ..i then saw his face in close up ..

Sivaangi : who r u ?

A : I'm ashwin..i saw u
Sterday in the bar .

Sivaangi : y u carried me
Here..and leave
My hand..

His hand tightened around her hand

Ashwin : ma..u
Misunderstood
Entirely..lemme
Explain please

She looked at him scrutinizingly for a minute and nodded her head..he then leaved her hand...

She stood bundled up with blanket around her ..

Ashwin : actually i came
To get a drink
Bottle ( alcohol)
From the bar..i
Saw u alone..for
Ur safety..i
Called u here..

Sivaangi : oh ok..

She said silently

Sivaangi : as i saw us in
This position.
I'm tensed..

Ashwin : sorry nga .i
Doesn't mean to
Do this .im not
Sober at that
Time .

She looked at him with doubt..

Ashwin : don't u dare to
Doubt me ..i
Just thought of
Helping u..

Sivaangi : u talk this
Much after
This happened
Aa ?

Ashwin : where r u going

Sivaangi : to get dressed.

She did not expect this ..she was irritated to the core .she dressed herself up..she came out all dressed ..but he could still see the marks he left on her neck ..

Sivaangi : i will not
Both u
Anymore..i will
Not tell anyone
Pls don't
Implicate me .i
Cannot afford
A scandal

Ashwin : even i don't
Want too !

Sivaangi : mm

Ashwin : but i wanna to
Have a chance
For us .

Sivaangi : don't see pity
Ashwineyy

Ashwin : ma..it's not pity..
U itself say ..a
Man will carry a
Unknown girl to
His place aa ?..
No na..i just felt
A strong
Connection with
U and so i
Carried u..and i
Just felt u
Angelic after i
Saw u..and this
Much happens
Between us..so
Y not giving a
Chance ?

Sivaangi : r u sure

Ashwin : s..I'm

Sivaangi : hm

Ashwin : first let's get
Marry now in
The temple.

Sivaangi : fine..if u r not
Ok with me
Later na...will
Divorce...

Ashwin : in ur dreams ..
Don't speak
About divorce..i
Won't give u
Divorce..I'll be
Ur husband and
Will be father of
Our kids...

Sivaangi : Ohoo..I'm ok
With it..

Both got married in the temple with the witness of God .. finally they became Mr and Mrs. Ashwin ..and they lived happiestly...

The end...

Do support...
With 💜💜..
Urs dreamer..