Chapter 7(DMC)

The scene opens up to a raining day on Elizabeth's wedding while soldiers from a company with the initials E.I. Co. stormed the shore and arrest Will Turner.

Elizabeth turns to see Will in shackles, she rushed to him

Elizabeth:
Will! Why is this happening?

Will:
I don't know. You look beautiful.

Elizabeth:
I think it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding.

Governor Swann:
(pushing through the crowds) Make way! Let me through! How dare you! Stand your men down at once. Do you hear me?

The man in charge turns to reveal his face.

Beckett:
Governor Weatherby Swann, it's been too long.

Governor Swann:
Cutler Beckett?

Lord Beckett:
It's Lord now, actually.

Governor Swann:
Lord or not, you have no reason and no authority to arrest this man.

Lord Beckett:
In fact, I do. Mr. Mercer?

A man approached him with a leather folder.

He opens it, and Lord Beckett searched through it pulling out a piece of parchment.

Lord Beckett:
The warrant for the arrest of one William Turner.

He hands the parchment to Governor Swann, and he examined it, and to his shock it had Elizabeth's name on it.

Governor Swann:
This warrant is for Elizabeth Swann.

Lord Beckett:
Oh, is it? That's annoying. My mistake. Arrest her.

As they began to arrest her she voices her protests.

Elizabeth:
On what charges?

Will Turner:
No!

He was held back as they shackle her.

Lord Beckett:
Aha. Here's the one for William Turner. And I have two for Isabelle Norrington, and a Mr. James Norrington. Are any of them present?

Elizabeth:
What are the charges?

Governor Swann:
Isabelle took off sometime ago, and Commodore Norrington resigned his commission some months ago.

Lord Beckett:
That wasn't the answer to the questions I asked.

Will:
Lord Beckett. In the category of questions not answered...

Elizabeth:
We are under the jurisdiction of the king's governor of Port Royal and you will tell us what we are charged with.

Governor Swann:
The charge is "conspiring to set free "a man convicted of crimes against the Crown and Empire "and condemned to death, for which the..."

Lord Beckett:
"For which the punishment, regrettably, is also death". Perhaps you remember two certain pirates named Jack Sparrow, and Henry Sparrow.

Will/Elizabeth:
Captain.

Elizabeth:
Captain Jack, and Henry Sparrow.

Lord Beckett:
Captain Jack, and Henry Sparrow. Yes, I thought you might.

Elsewhere, on the dark seas on the Black Pearl that was now fully repaired from the damage Poseidon's Revenge did to it. Gibbs walks the deck alone at night, singing and drinking from a bottle