Chapter eleven

Himawari point of veiw ~ My sisters Emi, Akari, Kura, Rina, Nori and I were sitting on our dads couch. They were currently sleeping. Our brothers were out having a bonding day with Itachi-San, Shisui-San, Hidan-San, Deidara-San, Utakata-San, Yagura-San, Obito-San, Sasori-San, and Toneri-San.

Turns out our plan is starting off earlier then expected. They've already asked mama out on consecutive and consistent date nights. Well it's always in pairs twice a week and the pairs always change.

But we've bern seeing them a lot now. But our plan is already two years early. We only made the plan six months ago. It wasn't supposed to start for another six months. But oh well. We can't really account for that.

So I guess we will be getting some more siblings soon. But I hope it's at least by the end of next year that way mama would've already fallen in love with them.

"Ugh they are taking forever to wake up"Nori said "I thought that they were supposed to be the best ninjas in the village"I said "let's increase our chakra and see if they will wake up"Kura said

"Good idea. That way they will think that it's a normal chakra surge seeing as we are growing kids and all"Rina said and we increased our chakra and we heard all of them jump to their feet and the doors slammed opened with such force that it slightly scared us.

They walked into the living room confused "why are you guys here"dad asked "did your mother drop you off without telling us again"papa Kiba asked "where are your brothers"Papa shikamaru asked

"They are having a bonding day with Itachi-San, Shisui-San, Hidan-San, Deidara-San, Utakata-San, Yagura-San, Obito-San, Sasori-San, and Toneri-San"I said and they let out a slight growl at the sound of those names "So we thought why not spend the day with our dads"Emi said

They were silent for a good minute before papa Gaara spoke "okay"he said "okay"Rina asked confused "He means we'll hangout with you"Papa Lee said "okay so go get ready so we can leave"i said they didn't say anything only heading back into their rooms to get ready.

I have a feeling that today was going to be a very bad day. But I mean how bad could it actually be.

End of chapter