Chapter 2

8 years later...

"Shut uppppppp"
I scream at the alarm clock as I slam it down imploring it to be silent. 

Its currently 5am in the morning and I have loads to pack before I Ieave at 8am.

I'm moving to another apartment, as it's closer to my law firm. Finally after 5 years in university I'm officially a criminal defence lawyer.

After 10 minutes of scrolling through my Snapchat messages, I finally get out my bed taking a cold shower allowing the water to pour and soothe onto my skin.

Grabbing a towel to wrap my body, I find my way to my wardrobe, and pick out some nude beige cargos and a chiffon, white top.

Fucking cute!!

my style tends to change on my mood,I have different types of clothing for random days.

My wardrobe consists of classy clothes like skirts, blazers, chic dresses, even suits to more causal clothes like cargo,shirts baggy clothes and sexy god dam Jordan's and shoes.

Then I got my few selection of tight fitted dresses which I wear on a night out with the girls.

***

After this, I straighten my hair and apply some light makeup on, i tend to only have a full face of makeup on occasions as i believe it will only damage my skin with too much products.

Whilst packing up my clothes and belongings into a duffel bag and a suitcase, I finally get some time to make a quick breakfast before I leave in 5 mins.

As I quickly make myself one last breakfast in this apartment, my eyes gaze around the room for one last time.

Surely, I will miss the friendly neighbours and Kim. Aww Kim, the sweet lady who made me her famous red velvet cupcakes when I first arrived to this apartment.

Speaking of her, as I'm about to lock my apartment door, I see her leave from her house holding a box.

"My dear I thought u meant u were leaving at 8pm not 8am" she says with a sad yet happy expression.
I know I will sincerely miss her, she truly felt like a mother to me.

She hands me a box in which I open it and see 5 succulent velvet cupcakes.

Thanking her, I hug her tightly and inhale her warmth."Come on no tears Lila you know I will miss you" whilst hugging her I hear her mumble.

Soon after my goodbyes, and a few stops to the gas station, I approach my new apartment. That was an exhausting 3 hour drive.

My eyes wander across the apartment as I unlock the door with my new keys.

Godd-damm!!

My expression was quite obvious, by far it is the most stunning apartment I've ever seen.

***

***

Squealing and smiling, I drop my belongings on the ash grey floor boards, wandering around the place. My apartment consisted of one bedroom,two bathrooms a kitchen and a stunning living room which even has a balcony.

OMFGG ! A balcony!!

it has now been two hours since I've been unloading yet I still cannot believe this is my apartment.