Chapter 4

" Caitlyn! "

Around the girls, a cacophony of shouts and 'oooo's.' Vi had to give it to her, the woman- or should she say, Caitlyn- had some balls on her. Looking past her, toward the bike. Vi hummed. " Can I? " She asked, gesturing.

" Huh? oh , yeah sure. Go ahead. "

Caitlyn stepped aside, allowing Vi to get a look at the ride. It was a beauty for sure. A gorgeous shade of blue. Claggor appeared beside her, humming approvingly at the bike. "Whaddya think, Claggor? she up for the race?" 

Her brother studied it for a moment and nodded. "For sure, it feels very put together. She's worthy. " He says. Vi could only hear the disapproving sounds from Milo.

Vi turned toward Caitlyn, grinning. "Ya hear that, Cupcake? She's worthy." 

" Of course she is. "

No lack in confidence,  she liked that in a woman. Vi could already tell she was going to enjoy this race with the beautiful piltie.

---

The two rolled up to the makeshift starting line, where Vi waved to the crowd making them cheer. When she turned to Caitlyn, she gave the woman a wink. She huffed and shoved her helmet on, disguising the blush Vi was luckily enough to catch before it was sadly covered. She gave a chuckle before turning her attention back toward the wheel.

" Ready to lose, Cupcake~? "

" In your dreams. "

" Good, and don't think for one sec I'm gonna slow down just because you're hot. "

She could still hear Caitlyn laugh, muffled slightly from the helmet. " Good, I wasn't couting on it. You don't seem like the type to dissapoint showing a girl a good time. Just, make sure to give me a real challange, Vi. "

The way Caitlyn said her name, it was like electricity. It sent a shock wave down her spine.

" You're right, and I'll give exactly what you want. Cupcake. "

After some time, approaching the starting line was a scantily clad woman, her ruby lips grinned, gracing her face. "Alright racers thats us!" In her hands, she held a black and white checkered flag. "Rules are simple, you already know them." Vi only hoped that Caitlyn's friend had quickly went over the rules. "Are you ready?" She pointed at them with the flag, winking. In response, Vi revved her engine, while Caitlyn's purred. The crowd around them roared wildly, Vi could hear them all eagerly chanting out her name. The woman raised her arm, holding the flag at shoulder length. Vi secured her grip on her steering wheel. Then, the flag was brought down quickly, beginning the race.

The two were off.

/ AUTHORS NOTE /
I'm so sorry for the late chapter guys, i hit a major writer's block. Hence why this chapters so short compared to the previous ones. At least now with this one out of the way, I'm hopefully able to just sit down and focus writing about the race. Again, I apolgise guys!