Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Botle's Point Of View

By the time I reached home with an Uber, it was 4:30am. I walked in the house and all the lights were off meaning that everyone is asleep. I quietly walk up to my room, get inside my bathroom and take a cold shower.

All I could think about was a certain guy with black hair and brown eyes. I hate everything about him, I hate how he looks, how he broke me, how he invades my mind, how he exists. I just hate him! I want to forget about him, but I can't. As much as I want him out of my head, I can't stop thinking about him. It's as if he lives in my mind.

Trying not to think about him anymore, I step out of the shower, take a towel and wrap it around my body. I leave the bathroom and walk to my wardrobe. I take out a random tank top, basketball shorts and put them on after moisturizing my body.

After I wear my clothes, I get in bed and fall asleep with certain brown eyes engraved in my head.

---

"Honey, wake up! We'll be late for church!" I groan, looking for my phone with my eyes still closed. Once I found it, I switched my phone on to check the time and it reads 7:02am.

What the actual fuck? I slept for less than 3 hours? Nope, I'm not waking up.

I shout out to my mother: "I'm not going!"

She knocks on my door and lets herself in without giving me the chance to even say that she can come in.

"Of course mom, come in without my permission," I grunt out sarcastically.

She ignores my statement. "Aww my baby looks like a zombie. Did you have too much fun with Ntokozo yesterday?" she asks, with a smirk visible on her face.

Oh shit, I totally forgot about Ntokozo! I'll call her later.

"Uh- yeah, yeah too much fun. Can I skip church today, please?" I nervously asked her.

She chuckles lightly: "Of course honey but only for today. Next week you're going."

"Thank you mom!" I exclaim while hugging her excitedly with a huge smile on my face. Maybe I'm a little too excited.

She pulls out of my arms and asks: "Honey you sure you're hungover?"

Oh shit, I forgot.

"Uh- yeah. Ouch ah ow. My head hurts very badly," I start holding my head, fake tears coming beaming my eyes.

"Okay baby, there's some painkillers in my room okay? If you need them, you'll get it from there. I need to go to church now," She says, definitely not believing my act but let's go anyway.

"Okay bye, I love you," I respond to her.

"I love you too," she says then leaves my room after closing the door.

As soon as she leaves I waste no time and fall asleep immediately as my head hits the pillow. I know for a fact my mom is going to Joshua's parent's church and I definitely do not want to go there after waking up to him last night. At least I get a Joshua-free day.