9

^ this is what the sweatshirt looks like! Its the one Seth wears during Eclipse and I thought it would be cute if it came from Roman!

3RD POV

Roman arrived outside of city limits a few moments later, quickly putting on his shirt and shorts before setting off to the hospital. Roman never liked hospitals, they were always too sanitary, too quiet, just the constant sound of beeping monitors and those in pain.

But as he neared the hospital, there was a familiar scent leading away from it. A moment later, he got a phone call.

“Hello?”

Roman. You should get to the Clearwater house. Now.” Sam.

“What about Harry?”

I'll explain when you get here.” His voice was clipped, tense.

“Okay, I'll be there in ten.”

__________________________________

The clearwater house was like any other on the reservation, old but still beautiful. There was a feeling in the pit of Romans stomach, a kind of sensation pulling him toward the house.

He walked up to the door and knocked. A moment later an older woman with puffy eyes answered the door and quickly ushered him in.

“You must be Roman. Its nice of you to come, I'm Sue.” SHe gave him a watery smile before closing the door and motioning for him to follow.

“This night just keeps getting better and better, first Harry,” She takes a breath, “and now all this stuff with Leah and Seth.” 

She sighs, “Sam says you can help with this.”

They walk into a living room, or, what was a living room. The furniture was all torn and the glass door shattered, shards shimmering in the setting sun.

He whistles, “What happened?”

“First time shifters.” Sam walks in, followed by a few of the pack, “Harry’s kids, Leah and Seth. The redhead came through close by and with the accident, they shifted.”

Roman looked around, “Well, where are they?”

Sam sighed, “They ran, Embry and Paul are chasing after Leah, we lost Seth. He's fast.”

“You want me to track him?”

He nods.

Roman sighs, “of course I'm stuck with the pup.” he mutters, stepping over the glass to look at the forest behind the house.

Quil snorts and Roman smirks at him as he sniffs the air. There's an unfamiliar scent coming from the west, mixed with the familiar ones of Paul and Embry, but there's another, just a little past that, gotcha.

Roman nods at Sam one last time before running into the trees, shifting. He quickly picks up speed, gaining on his packmates as they pursue Leah.

You see the pup?

He can feel their surprise as he runs beside them. Yeah, he broke off a little ways back, but Embry lost him.

Embry rolls his eyes as much as a wolf can and motions to his left, That way.

Roman nods, leaving them to chase after the white wolf. He runs, following the clumsy tracks left in the mud.

After a while, he slows, watching the snowfall around him. He continues on as the snow becomes heavier, making it hard to see.

He stops when he hears a howl close by. It’s scratchy, new. He takes off toward it and soon finds himself at the edge of a meadow. In the middle of the field is a small sandy-colored wolf rolling in the snow.