Whitebeard Granddaughter

"Grandpa grandpa I want mangos."

Whitebeard: Oh shut it you brat. Your mangos are already on the way. Marco is getting them.

"It's not fair, I wanted to go with uncle marco. Why can't you let me hang out with him in the forest?"

Wb: it's not me who you should be worrying about. marco was the one who doesn't want you to be with him.

"HUH? Uncle Marco said I was the best."

WB: Actually your uncle marco hates you. GURARARARRA

Thatch: POPS! Why would you say that to little y/n? You know how she loves marco.

"WAAAAAAAAAAH"

Thatch: Oh great. Well you gotta take care of her now.

WB: Shut it you brat. *hits y/n head*

Thatch: That makes it even worse.

y/n sniffles. she was holding back her tears. as a granddaughter of whitebeard, she had to hold it in.

Marco came in with the mangos.

Marco: y/n! I'm here with your mangos yoi.

y/n was hiding from marco. since he doesn't like you, you decided to stay away from him so you won't bother and cause him trouble. (you are hiding behind whitebeard back since he's so huge). With whitebeard comfy back, you fell asleep.

Marco: Pops, have you seen y/n yoi?

WB: I wonder where she would be? *looks away*

Thatch: she's hiding from you

Marco: Why? What did I do this time yoi?

Thatch: Pops lied to her saying you hate her.

Marco: POPS! Why would you tell her that? Y/n is my favourite person after you in this pirate ship yoi.

Thatch: wow i feel your love marco

Marco: Where is she yoi?

Thatch: Behind his back *points*

Marco: pfft typical y/n

marco went to check on y/n. she was snoring with her tiny body on the ground. marco laughed while seeing a small bubble on her nose. he grabbed y/n and told everyone to be quiet and brought her to whitebeard room.

whitebeard and you are very close to each other. even though he has sons his precious favourite is you. you are the only girl he has on this boat. including the nurses but they don't count. since y/n was very young, whitebeard and you cuddle eachother at night when they sleep.

today you felt too tired because whitebeard and his crew had a party last night that you couldn't sleep until whitebeard sleeps first. y/n is stubborn like that.

marco layed her on the bed. he covered her with a blanket and smiled at her. he put your hair laid back so you won't be tangled with it. you almost choke yourself once with your hair around your neck. marco doesn't want that to happen again.

marco: sleep tight y/n

y/n eyes were blurry, but she saw a figure in front of her that she assumes it was her father. she said "goodnight dad" and went back to sleep.

marco: dad? *chuckles*

*closes the door*

y/n sometimes misses her father and mother. she couldn't quite remember their faces since they died when she was 2 years old. whitebeard took care of you ever since then.

a little bit about you:

when you died in your last life, you were born as the granddaughter of whitebeard. you are 4 years old and you hang around with your grandpa all the time. this is your past story since your recalling your stories when you grow up. you knew your previous life very well. the memories of you wasn't erased and you knew you are stuck in a novel.

when you realized that your grandpa is whitebeard, you tried to behave extra hard, but you can't control yourself since the bloodline of whitebeard is in you. you try to mature but the tiny body and mind set in you couldn't help it. also you don't pay too much attention on the novel until you meet the main character ace and mai. your in a novel of a one piece lover who wrote it. but still the plot is all the same as the one piece anime it self.
______________
back to the story:

you slept for 2 hours. when you realized you fell asleep, you immediately ran up to whitebeard for mangos since that was what you were craving for and still now. the ship was still not moving which means the pirates are having a break and relax as usual.

you saw whitebeard sitting on a rock with marco and thatch. you decided to be cute as you already are and screamed his name as loud as you could.

"GRANDPAAAAAAAAAAA!"

WB: what the? WHAT DO YOU WANT BRAT?

marco: ah y/n is awake yoi.

thatch: get your ass down here. your mangos are ready.

WB: watch your language son

thatch: ah my bad pops. it's a force of habit.

marco: we're still getting used to a kid on our ship yoi

y/n ran down towards them. you hugged whitebeard tightly even though your size and his size has a huge gap. you are a normal size as a human since you got it from your mother.

"someday i'll be tall as you!"

WB: yeah you wish brat. now take your mangos and eat them.

you jumped down where marco grabbed you. he brought you to the ground and you ate mangos with the white-beard pirates.

you and the whitebeard pirates are going to stay in the island where they were waiting for a fellow young man that whitebeard once knew back when roger was alive. you been doing your regular routines as in annoying thatch, marco and whitebeard until that pirate came who started to entertain you.

-End