Chapter 1

🫶🏻 Download the Inkitt App (It's just like Wattpad) and follow me - Misshmd27 - and check out my other stories that I do not post here.🫶🏻

Eons ago, the Earth, the planet in which I should have been born on, was in the process of essentially going extinct. The amount of oxygen in the air was decreasing, and its level of pollution in the water had reached such a high level that it was unsafe for humans to swim in.

Because the water was contaminated with disease, anyone who came into contact with it risked contracting an infection on their skin.

Because of the pollution that was present in the water, a significant amount of the marine and river life was becoming extinct.

Everything was getting bad and just kept getting worse. Farmers were unable to keep up with the amount of vegetables, fruits, and wheats needed to feed everyone because demand was so high.

Milk and eggs were starting to be considered gourmet foods by more and more people. It got to the point where the toilet paper was starting to disappear from store shelves altogether.

They had been cutting down an excessive number of trees and forests in order to supply the paper made products, which led to a decline in the population of our wild animals.

The majority of our animals had begun being indangered of exinction.

Even oil companies were unable to keep up with the high demand for electricity because it was being consumed at such a high rate by humans on Earth.

Things were only getting worse.

Once everything started, humans were given a fresh set of guidelines to follow.

It was decided that families could no longer have children, and as a preventative measure, birth control was given to every female over the age of twelve. High society families were the only ones who were able to start a family of their own.

In the event that any of the women were discovered to be carrying a child, the government would force the woman to have an abortion, and after that, she would spend the remainder of her life behind bars.

They were restricted in their use of the electricity provided. The government imposed restrictions on the hours in which citizens could use their electronic devices.

Because of this, a significant number of individuals became ill as a consequence of being exposed to temperatures that were either too warm or too cold. They were deprived of their ability to watch television, and they were unable to use their mobile phones.

People had to walk to their places of employment or wherever else they needed to go because their cars were forced to remain parked. Due to the decrease in the amount of gas available, the price of gasoline had significantly increased to an absurd level.

The rich people had no problems paying twenty-five dollars a gallon, but that left the lower class unable to afford paying that high amount for gas.

They were working for the most part just to pay for the gas they needed to get to and from work.

Our government came to the conclusion that it was more prudent to invest billions of dollars in the development of spaceships rather than using that money to work toward restoring Earth to the condition that it justly deserved.

Volunteers boarded those space ships and headed into space in the hope of discovering other planets in the universe that could potentially support life.

They discovered planets, but they also discovered something else. They made contact with extraterrestrials. You heard me, they descovered Aliens.

Aliens.