62

SimplyyyyBad
🖤

Ranz was in deep sleep beside Voona after the love making scene he did on her.

Currently, Vivian is trying her best to free her hands from the belt knotted on the bed's headboard.

After couple of hours of her patient attempt, she succeeded.

Magang-maga pa rin ang mata niya.

This man had fuck her for as many times as he can that day, that make her core sore and hurt badly. He even tried different position which she can't restrain. May mga bagong pasa na naman ang magkabilang binti niya because he was too forceful in making love with her.

She's tired but she hopes to take revenge.

Pati puso niya ay nababalot na rin ng kadiliman. Since free na ang kamay niya, she eventually try to reach the broken glass.

Tyring her luck to make no sound na maaring makagising kay Ranz. Dahan-dahan niyang inabot ang basag na bote on the bedside table.

She succeeded again.

Tila ba tinutulungan siya ng pagkakataon na makapaghigante at mabigyang hustisya ang lahat ng ginawa nito sa kanya.

Mahigpit na ang hawak niya sa takip ng basag na bote.

She looks at his neck.

Kung sasaksakin niya ito ngayon, siguradong mamatay ito.

Subalit siguradong magiging criminal na din siya.

Lumuluha-luha pa rin siya ng tahimik habang tinititigan ang leeg ng lalaki.

One stab and he will surely die. Lalo na kung may maiiwang bubog sa leeg nito. It's a weak point. Siguradong sisirit ang dugo nito at mamatay because of blood cloth.

Ngunit kaya ba niyang patayin ang tao na may halos kaparehas na mukha ng lalaki na pinakamamahal niya? Handa rin ba siyang maging isang ganap na criminal?

"Its just a defense Voona, You can kill him now- Stab his g*d damn neck and it will be over soon." Her evil side urging her to do the unthinkable.

As she is about to stab his neck using the broken glass, Ranz respond immediately.

Sinalo ito ng lalaki.

Bumaon ang bubog sa kaliwa nitong kamay.

His eyes is not jet black anymore. Parang nahimas-masan na ito. The effect of the medicine is gone.

Vivian was again terrified of the sight of blood drifting from Ranz's hand. Pumapatak ito sa higaan.

"Im-" Vivian was about to say sorry but she thinks twice. Bakit siya magsosorry? He don't deserve this word. He deserves to die and be drag to hell.

Walang takot na tinggal lamang ni Ranz ang basag na bote sa kanyang kaliwang kamay. Some glasses remains.

"so you planned on killing me?" Akmang sasakmalin niya si Voona sa leeg nang makita niya ang mga pasa nito sa binti. Making him realize that everything that happened a while ago is not a dream. Ginawa pala talaga niya ito sa babae.

Ranz attempt to check her wounds but she misunderstood his action, she thought he's going to abuse her again so she cover herself with her tiny arms.

"I'm sore. It hurts." She said. Wishing him not to touch her again this time.

"I am not going to-" Then they both heard a bang at the door. Someone had destroyed the digital lock with a gun shot. Who could it be?

Vivian having her phobia in gun shots did her best to leave the bed, unfortunately, she stepped on the shuttered glasses. Making her feet bleed too.