70

SimplyyyyBad
💔
Warning: Technology ahead, and some brutal scene. Do not read if you are a minor.

[The  Revelation of who was the double spy. Information about the underground research base/submarine]

Kenji eventually put Randy on a motor boat. Alam niya ang susunod na mangyayari dahil alam niya kung sino ang tunay na kalaban ng kambal.

He was waiting for Ranz to swim to the surface upang mailayo niya ito bago mangyari ang lagim.

He was keenly observing if Ranz would emerge from any direction.

"Come on Ranz, hurry." Kenji was hoping Ranz could make it to the surface bago pa ito maubusan ng hininga sa ilalim ng dagat. He don't want Ranz to be buried in the infamous 'Graveyard Sea.'

But Ranz isn't showing still.

Could Ranz died with Voona?

Napakadilim ng dagat.

Tanging ang liwanag lang sa buwan at ang liwanang mula sa Yatch ang nagbibigay kulay sa malawak na dagat.

___

Ito ang dagat na kilala bilang 'Graveyard Sea.' It's because it's the place where Mafias buried victims using their infamous method. Kung sisisirin angilalim ng dagat na ito ay siguradong maraming kalansay ang matatagpuan. Its notonly Yumi. There are other businessmen, politicians, drug lords, scientist, journalist, and etc that lays on the beds of the sea.

Mafia have also other options and methods to leave no evidence of crimes that is to burn the corpse or grind them. But the easiest way is to throw them in this sea na walang ibang pumupunta kundi sila-sila lamang.

If you are a businessman or anything, at niyaya ka sa Yacht sa lugar na ito o sa parte ng dagat na ito ay siguradong hindi ka na makababalik ng buhay sa dalampasigan. That's a dark secret that only Mafias knew.

Mafias believe that they are the moderator in this playful world. They are the ones that makes politician and business men not think of themselves as the superior on the land, because they (mafias) exist.

Kung iisipin ng mabuti, kung walang mafias, other hierarchy would be fearless to rule the world. Mafias may do as what they say but mafias also have theirown needs and is not afraid to decline some offer. Making them not a dog or a killing machine of other hierarchy.

Kenji looks at his wrist watch. Malapit na.

He glance for the last time to see if Ranz will emerge from the water, unluckily, he didn't kaya pinaandar na agad ni Kenji ang motor boat with unconscious Randy.

Agad siyang nakalayo at makikitang sumabog ang Yatch. There was a bomb planted on it. Kenji knows who did it. Hindi na lang agad niya nabanggit kayRanz because he was planning to tell it to him pero tumalon na ito sa tubig nang bitawan niya ang lubid.

Lalong pumunta sa laot ang motorboat, tanaw na tanaw ni Kenji ang natutupok na Yatch.

Then a submarine emerge from the location that his device detected shows.

Agad niyang ibinigay si Randy sa tao na lumabas mula sa submarine.

"Where is Ranzel?" Tanong ng lalaki.

"He didn't make it. Sorry." Malulngkot na sabi ni Kenji.

Agad na lumabas ang isa pang babae na mukhang scientist. Inabot nito ang isang detector ng location ni Ranz. There was a locator chips attached on his ring.

"Paano kung nahulog lang ito sa dagat when he tried to save Vivian?"

"He tried saving her?"

"Y-yes."

"You should have stop him."

"Hindi ko na siya napigilan dahil agad siyang tumalon sa tubig."
Paliwanag ni Kenji dahil tunay naman na napaka-bilis ng pangyayaring iyon kanina.

"Wala namang mawawala kung babalikan mo, just check if the location is..."

"Sige."

Nang nadala na ng mga ito si Randy sa loob ng submarine ay agad namang pinaandar ni kenji ang motor boat pabalik sa nasusunog na Yatch. He was following the device location detector na inabot sa kanya ng lalaki na nanggaling sa submarine.

Madilim but the fire on the yatch makes everything near it more visible.

He suddenly saw someone swimming on the surface doing his best to make sure that Voona could still breathe.

Though he looks tired, he still tried to make themselves float from the vast water of the sea.

Humahampas-hampas ang alon sa kanila but Ranz makes sure Vivians is not drowning.

Vivian on the other hand looks unconscious. Both soak in the cold water but Ranz don't give up on making sure she's safe.

Kenji felt ecstatic seeing them.

This is when he decided not to take revenge for his cousin and brother's death to avoid innocent lives be among the victim of the revenge process. He will not seek revenge but will seek for justice instead.

Still riding on the motor boat, Kenji drove it near them. Sinalubong sa malakas na alon.

Grabbing Vivian's weak body and then help Ranz to get in the boat. Ranz looks tired as well, and at the same time worried of Voona.

Kenji lay Vivian on the seat of the motor boat as the Yacht was eaten by fire.

Ranz is only wearing his white long sleeve that is why Kenji volunteer on removing his blazer tux to at least give warm to Vivian's chilling body.

Puno nang pag-aalala ang mga mata ni Ranz.

It was Kenji's first time to see Ranz as worried as this. He looks miserable at the sight he sees. As if his heart is broken more than Yumi's death. Did he really fell in love with Voona?

Is he now regretting all the things he did to her? Abusing her and making her as a tool for his unruly revenge?

💔