chap 9 - detention

Tw: some smutty parts but not that smutty.
Meredith's POV:
Walking out of last period going to detention with Arizona right beside me she still haven't talked to me. I don't know why.

We walked into Ms. Altman class were the detention was held. It was quit full.

"Umm. Arizona right here up front... and.." Mrs. Altman said looking around the room. Arizona walked to the chair her mom assigned her to and I was still standing there, "Meredith.. your going to have to hold your detention in the principal's office. It's full here," she said. I nodded and turned around slowly and left.

I had butterflies walking to her office.

I took a deep breath and knocked on her door once again. "Come in!" She said. I walked in and smiled slightly but not looking in her direction. "What brings you here Ms grey?" She asked.

"Oh uh. Ms Altman told me to come down here,"

"Did you do something?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"Like did you do something to get sent out of detention hall Ms. grey," she said leaning up in her chair sitting her cup down on her desk

"Oh no. It was just to full in there and she sent me in here," I said still standing up by the closed door.

"Oh well have a sit then," she said nodding to the chair in front of her desk. I took my backpack off and sat down. I pulled out my math book and started working on it.

"Do you need help Ms. Grey?" She asked after 10 minutes later.

"Oh Um if you don't mind," I say.

She walks over and pulls the chair that was beside me closer. Maybe a little to close our knees were touching.

"Ah this is math.. I wasn't the best in math. Maybe we could learn together," she smiled. I smiled back and nodded my head. I don't know how I'm going to learn with her so close to me. She was leaning towards me which made her boobs showing a bit and her glasses were on which made her even more sexier.

What felt like 30 minutes later I got done writing on the first two pages i looked up and she was looking right at me.

"Are you hot? Im hot," she said getting up going by hind her desk. she is very hot not in cold or hot kind of way.

"Im good," I say.

She went to the thermostat and she started twisting buttons.

"Ok, where are we?" She said coming back over. She straighten her skirt down with her hands before she sat back down.

"What time is it?" I said after 10 more minutes passed by.

"Do you have somewhere to be?" She said arching her eyebrow at me.

"No Ms. I'm just ready to go,"

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you came late to school," she said looking at her Apple Watch. "It's 3:59"

"That's all?" I blurted. She nodded her head.

"How about we take a break? Huh?" She asked.

"Yeah," I say leaning back in my chair as she goes back around her desk and sits. I closed the math book that was on my lap and just stared at the celling.

"So did you have a nice summer break?" She spoke.

"Uh.. yeah I guess," I say.

"So are you and Arizona dating?" She asked. My eyes widen and I sat up straight in my chair.

"What? No!" I say as quick as I can. "Why do you think that?"

"I mean.. you both came in together and her mother didn't even know she was at your house,"

"That doesn't mean we're dating," I say.

"Mhm hm," she says. She walked around her desk and sat on the edge of it with her legs crossed.

"I don't want to see you in detention again. Do you hear me?"

"that's so hottt." I thought. I nodded my head.

"I need words,"

"Yes ma'am,"

"Come here," she said. How much closer does this woman want me to get? I stood up and took a step in front of her. "Closer.." she said. I took another small step and she chuckled reaching for my arms and pulled me closer to her. I took a huge swallow and tried not to make direct eye contact. I could smell her perfume. She smelled like coffee and vanilla. I could feel her breath hitting my face and her hands still had a grip on my arms. "Do I make you nerves Ms grey?" She asked.

"No ma'am," I shook my head still not making eye contact.

"Then why won't you look at me?" She smirked. I looked into her eyes. Wow her eyes we're so beautiful I could stare at them all day. "That's better. Your eyes are so beautiful," she said. I didn't know what to say to that. I can't say it back she's my principal that'll be weird. I just stood there. She moved one of her hands from my arm and pushed some of my hair back what made me blush.

We got lost into each other's eyes until she finally leaned in and kissed me. I can't believe this is happening right now. I kissed her back of course. Who in their right mind wouldn't? Her hands started trailing down my back slowly and my hands were on the back of her neck. I deepened the kiss by allowing her to put her tongue in my mouth. "Mhm," she moaned as she pulled back. I turned my head from her a little. "I shouldn't have did that," she says. I can still taste her in my mouth.

"It's ok I liked it," I say looking at her.

"Well you shouldn't. I took advantage of you and I shouldn't have,"

"What? No you didn't,"

"Meredith.. you can't tell anyone about this? Ok? Like ever. Nothing happened ok?"

"But something happened," I say.

"No it didn't," she said sternly."I could loss my job if anyone ever found out you know that right?"

"You didn't take advantage of me ms," I say.

"Meredith-," she started but got cut off by someone knocking on the door she stood up and straighten her clothes and opened the door. I wiped my face just in case there was any lipstick on me from her.

"Just letting you know I'm taking the kids out now," I heard Ms Altman say.

"Alright. I'll be right there," Ms Montgomery said back.

She closed the door and turned to me. "Alright. Let's go I have bus duty," I grabbed my back pack and my math book and walked to the door but she wasn't opening it.

"Are you going to let me out or keep me hostage?" I asked.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked. I was annoyed and she could tell. I rolled my eyes and reached for the door but she stopped me by grabbing my hand. "Meredith are you mad at me?" She repeated.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Stop with the attitude alright? Just don't tell anyone about what happened? Am I clear?"

"Sure," I said giving her my best fake smile and snatched my hand away and walk out of her office as fast as I could.

"I can't believe that happened," I say out loud once I reached my car. I really want to tell Alex but I can't. What do I do?