chap 11 - after party

Ms. Montgomery POV:
I left my niece to house sit this weekend because I'm helping her mother move things to their new house and figured it'll be late when we're done so I told her she could stay at my house until the next day. I knew how much she loves my house and how big it is. It's kinda to big for just me but who cares right?

Waking up I grabbed my keys and headed home. When I arrived it looked like a party had happened. My front yard was all messy with cups and beer bottles. I walked to my front door and opened it cause it was already unlock.

I see random people on my floor passed out. I notice some few faces from school but not all. I see my niece sleeping on the couch and what look like Arizona. I decided I'll yell at her later. I walk up the stairs and went into my room. I saw someone laying in my bed.

"Oh hell no!" I screamed. No random person wasn't going to be sleeping in my bed. I pulled the covers off of the dirty blonds body and it revealed Meredith. I mean I want her in my bed but not in this way if you know what I mean. Anyways.. "hey! Get up!" I say shaking her awake.

"Mhmm," she says raising up holding her head.

"Principal Montgomery! What are you doing here!?" She asked.

"Excuse me? I could be asking you the same thing," I laugh. She looks at me and crashes her lips onto mine.

Meredith's POV:
"Alright. You ready for this party?" I asked Arizona.

"Yeah who's the host?" She asked.

"Um Amelia,"  I say.

"Ok. I'm going to get ready. I'll text you when I'm done," she says.

"Alright bye,"

I put on a tight black sparkly dress that stopped at my mid thigh and some black heels and light pink lip gloss. I curled my hair and told Alex to come get me since my mom recently took my keys.

"Where do you think your going?" My sister asked who was sitting on the couch.

"Out," I say.

"No your not,"

"Your not the boss of me!"

"Mom said your grounded so you can't go out!"

"Well mom isn't here! If she doesn't want me to go out she would be here stopping me wouldn't she?" I yelled.

"If you leave out that door in texting her,"

"You do that," I say leaving out the door.

"You ready!" Alex said with his window rolled down.

"Yeah!" I say. I got in the front seat. "We have to go get Arizona,"

"What? No.."

"Alex please!"

"Fine tell me where she lives,"

Arizona's POV:

I put on a black dress and throw on a tan cardigan over it.  I curled my hair my hair a little and put on light make up.

"We're outside," Meredith texted.

"Coming babe," I said. Babe? Why would I say that.. is it to soon?

I snuck out my window and made my way to the front of the house we're they were parked.

"Hi!" I say as I got in the back seat.

"Hey!" Meredith says.

We arrived at the house and their was already a huge amount of people there. We had to park down the street and walk up to the house.

"Wow! This house is so big!" Alex said.

"It is-,"  Meredith said.

We got in the party and Meredith got drunker than me and Alex. Well I wasn't drunk at all. Alex found some girl and took her to a room. Me and Meredith sat on the couch until she made me dance with her. We dance to the loud music until I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back she was dancing with some random girl.

"Meredith come on!" I say pulling her arm.

"I'm dancing zonaaa.." she slurred.

""Your drunk let me find Alex and we'll go home!" I said basically screaming over the loud music.

"I'm good. You go!" She says.

"I'm not leaving you," I say.

"Well I'm not coming with you," she says back and starts dancing again. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the couch. 

Meredith's POV:
All I remember last night was Alex helping me into a random bed and I passed out.

"Hey! Get up!" I hear while someone is shaking me awake. 

"Mhmm," I moaned as I raised up. My head hurt like hell. "Principal Montgomery!? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I could be asking you the same thing," she laughed. Without thinking I pressed my lips against hers and I lean back while pulling her on top of me. She's now on top of me kissing me back. She then breaks the kiss and starts kissing down my neck. She's about to pull my dress straps down just until we hard a groan coming from the other side of the bed on the floor.

She hurried off of me and the person stood up,

"Alex!" I screamed at him. He looks up confused with his hand on his head then he looks at Ms Montgomery.

"Ms. Montgomery?" He asked. "What are you doing here?"

"This is my house," she says.

"What?!" Me and Alex both say in shock. If I knew this was her house I would not have came to this party near pass out in her bed.