Akito ~ Beach Day

bro i literally love him sm anyways new series yay!!

it was summer time and as teenagers usually are they are out partying and hanging out with their friends all summer long

it was summer time and as teenagers usually are they are out partying and hanging out with their friends all summer long. And that's exactly what you and the rest of VBS did you all decided that you would go to the beach. so everyone agreed. You guys decided that you would carpool so you all went in Toyas car. Everyone except An, she said that she was gonna bring some of her old friends along they all happened to be guys, or so what she told us just 3 guys.

we were now driving to go pick up Kohane after just picking me up she lived about 8 minutes away from me. Akito was sitting in the front passenger Toya driving and Kohane would eventually sit with you in the back!

"Hey Y/N could you go in the cooler next to you and grab me a water bottle?" Toya asked whilst still focused on driving "uh sure" you replied "make that two" Akito said turning around to face you. You just nodded and grabbed two water bottles out of the cooler next to the empty seat. "Thanks" Toya said while Akito just patted you on the head and also giving you a thank you.
"no problem" you said smiling. Akito was actually your boyfriend you two have been dating for about a year now. Touya is the reason you met him.

you and Toya were childhood friends and thought of each other as nothing else but brother and sister. when VBS was formed toya introduced it to you and ever since then you have been one of the members of VBS. You actually wrote a lot of the songs that they did and made some of the choreography for the songs. During this you met Akito, you two became great friends and eventually fell in love, and started dating. That brings us to this moment.

"Hey kohane!" you playfully nudged the girl whilst she had just gotten into the car.

"hello Y/N" she said with a soft smile. "I hope you guys don't mind i brought a couple of snacks..." Kohane silently shared with you guys. "we don't mind at all the more the merrier!" Akito said.

anyways you guys were at the beach now, you brought a volleyball and went up to a nearby net to set it up so when An gets here you guys could play volleyball. The beach actually wasn't too crowded so that was a great thing because on such a beautiful day you guys basically had the beach all to yourself!