Akito ~ Annoying

TW DEATH THREATS

TW DEATH THREATS.
SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

this one is a long one, Im sorry for errors, i am too lazy to proofread, please enjoy!!
word count: 2074

You were sitting in class jotting quick notes down as your teacher was speaking very fast, and you only had a few minutes till lunch to get it all down.

'so much damn work.. m' tired of this..' you thought to yourself as you took a quick glance at your crush, aka your best friend. You have always had a crush on akito shinonome. Everything about him is so interesting. from his soft beautiful orange hair and his olive green eyes. everything abt him was perfect.

'i wonder if he thinks the same way that i do..' you sighed and went to take another glance at him only to see him looking straight back at you. His cheeks turning bright red aswell as yours both of you turning away quickly.

*bell*

"shit i didn't get the last part" you said quietly but loud enough for akito and yourguys other friend toya to hear.

"i'll send you the last sentence later." Toya said smiling

"also Akito has been talking about you a lot lately...i see you two taking glances at each other." The two toned boy chuckled in amusement.

"he'd rather pay attention to you in class than what the teachers talking about." he continued, "and he can't even speak to you without mentally preparing himself, he's so i love with you and it's so obvious." Toya chuckled once more.

you blushed even harder still thinking your love was one sided..

"yeah but i don't want to ruin-" You were cut off by the ginger

"YOU TWO! let's go i'm hungry." Akito yelled over to you two groaning.

you both smiled as you walked down to the lunchroom.

the bell rung once again, but this time it was spring break.

You were walking to the shinonomes household after stopping by yours to get a change of clothes, you couldn't help but think about akito.