Tsukasa Tenma ~ A Kiss

HEY! GIRL! MY NAME IS TSUKASA TENMA 😘! I AM A STAR!! 🥹😨😋 A WORLD, FUTURE STAR 🥰😘

honestly i'm so glad you guys liked my last fic i came back after like 3 weeks and had tons of notifs so thank you!! enjoy!!

      ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS CONTENT BLOOD ETC.. ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

ALSO THIS MIGHT BE A LITTLE OOC 🥹 BEAR WITH ME
ALSO IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE HAD FAMILY PROBLEMS AND I LITERALLY RAN AWAY THE OTHER DAY BECAUSE OF MY MOTHER HELP IM SOUNDING LIKE THOSE CRINGY WATTPAD WRITERS THAT ARE LIKE "i brok my left toe and my dad is abusing me and then my mom died and then i broke my leg and then got ran over by a car then went into a coma for 2 years" ANYWAYS ENJOY!!

ALSO THIS MIGHT BE A LITTLE OOC 🥹 BEAR WITH MEALSO IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE HAD FAMILY PROBLEMS AND I LITERALLY RAN AWAY THE OTHER DAY BECAUSE OF MY MOTHER HELP IM SOUNDING LIKE THOSE CRINGY WATTPAD WRITERS THAT ARE LIKE "i brok my le...

Back when you were in elementary you dealt with really bad bullying

Back when you were in elementary you dealt with really bad bullying. You didn't really talk much and you were closed off to the world because of your father. You were never able to go hang out with friends. You were always kept inside. The reason for this was because your father was the owner of this huge company and when your father grew old he was planning on you to take it over as his eldest. Yes eldest. You had a brother two years younger than you. His name was Kimai. Kimai also happened to be diagnosed with cancer and has been fighting it his whole life. You always took time to hang with Kimai and give him the attention he needed since dad wasn't much help.

You loved your brother more than anything. But from having so much pressure on you as just a kid was a lot to take. You started having suicidal thoughts and actions at a young age of 10. You started cutting yourself and even attempted to overdose... which all ended up not working. But you sooner or later just started hurting yourself instead of actually committing. You needed to be there for your brother.

the fact that your father also did not let you on social media or be able to hang out with people outside of school led to physical abuse because you argued against him saying that you wanted to be a normal kid and have friends.

Your father disagreed saying that you should work hard to get a scholarship so then you can be fully educated to run this billion dollar company. This is just one of the reasons you hated your father.